Alea iacta est

Started by Etendue, March 10, 2012, 08:20:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Etendue

The die has been cast,  for better or for worse.

Now for the excitement :o
Why can't I stay away from this game?

"You're kidding me. Did you just stuff that Aperture Science Thing-We-Don't-Know-What-It-Does into an Aperture Science Emergency Intelligence Incinerator?" ~GLaDOS

Sevah

Cloud (#8)   0 acres
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You lads can resume training
This cuddlefriendy suggestion was brought to you by Sevz.

Shadow

Pretty sure he is leaving soon. I doubt this will result in much excitement :(
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

cloud

lol, Sevah you and your little possy are more pathetic than I ever thought. Killing the leader of a training guild and constantly harassing the rest of my clan. You can't beat us in a fair fight so you resort to petty killing.

Shadow was right though, I planned on leaving in 3 days so all you did was move my vacation up a bit. You're truly the biggest disgrace this game has ever seen.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Etendue

D: I saw you on ~80 land, and finished you off. Oh well.

Sad to hear you go though, as you singlehandedly made last round worth playing >.>

"You're kidding me. Did you just stuff that Aperture Science Thing-We-Don't-Know-What-It-Does into an Aperture Science Emergency Intelligence Incinerator?" ~GLaDOS

Sevah

Talk about a sore loser.

Me and my posse? I wanted to kill you by myself but couldn't quite do it.
You were left with ninety five acres that's 95acres. Any random person would take the kill. Have a cry about dying when your clan holds a guy in top spot with locked land. Who're you tryin to fool?

How do you suggest we fight more fair? Want me to pick you some flowers and let ya win?

Sevah

Quote from: cloud on February 29, 2012, 04:36:59 PM
I dislike Sevz because he has serious mental issues.

I guess killing you was a bit out of line and amateurish.

Keep talkin [because I can't wait to get gagged again]

cloud

Quote from: Sevah on March 11, 2012, 12:27:37 AM
Quote from: cloud on February 29, 2012, 04:36:59 PM
I dislike Sevz because he has serious mental issues.

I guess killing you was a bit out of line and amateurish.

Keep talkin  [because I can't wait to get gagged again]

It doesn't matter what you do to me I'll always be better than  you.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Etendue

You guys are overreacting :P

During my time off from rwl, I realized that...well, this game is a GAME. Hence, I don't care nearly as much what happens. It actually makes you enjoy the game much more :)

Sevah

Quote from: cloud on March 11, 2012, 01:07:45 AM

It doesn't matter what you do to me I'll always be better than  you.

BAHAHAHAHA. HAHAHAHAHHA. 
I for a second didn't get the sarcasm.

Quotes*
You wanna take me on?
You must be dreaming.

Your already a dead man

Peace Alliance

Quote from: Etendue on March 11, 2012, 03:01:33 AM
You guys are overreacting :P

During my time off from rwl, I realized that...well, this game is a GAME. Hence, I don't care nearly as much what happens. It actually makes you enjoy the game much more :)
Yes, games are games. But then ask yourself why you would even play a game if you don't have a vested interest in it? Being uncaring doesn't make the game more fun, it just gives you more freedom to justify playing it poorly.

Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with that. I, for example, don't have the time to invest myself in the game. I play passive and (although I would argue that I play well) I accept that this is 'just a game' so I'm comfortable earning a lower rank.

But it's funny how often I hear people discredit RWL by saying it's nothing more then a game. Game's are important! Let's give credit where credit is due; games make our lives more fun, they make our brains more healthy (Not sure about sevs' brain) and they give us the opportunity to be social.

Sevah

Passive aye? You know that cloud already pissed me off earlier like that

Maybe I haven't been giving you enough attention Peacey. I'll resolve your cheekiness by maxing you out each couple days.

Durza

Sevah what is it between you and Peace?

@Peace I agree with your points.
Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts