I don't know if you can control this

Started by Krowdon, March 14, 2013, 09:37:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

But up until yesterday I could get on RWL using my 4G.

Now all I get is this, and I don't know what it means. I haven't touched my phone settings.

http://i.imgur.com/y4wMGdI.jpg
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

windhound

Hum...  I just tried with my java-based dumbphone and I got a 504 Gateway Time-out.  It should be on AT&T's 3g network, so maybe its an AT&T issue.

My personal website (windfish.org) is also hosted on ASO (RWL's current webhost) and seems to be having the same issue, if the problem persists this evening I'll file a support ticket and see if its anything they can fix.

Thanks
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Gen. Volkov

I have the opposite problem krowdon, I can get on with my 4G phone, but not with my computer.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Kilkenne

Your Internet is AT&T and so is her phone, that appears to be the problem. AT&T hates freedom.

windhound

Yeah, it appears to be a bug with AT&T.
I talked with a tech support guy via chat last night and he wasn't tremendously helpful, but gave me a phone number to call instead.  I guess I'll try that tonight.

You should beable to use a web-proxy like hidemyass.com and it'll load fine.
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Krowdon

I'm using Opera Mini on school wifi instead. It might work on 4G too.

Thank you Windhound.

Gen. Volkov

Yeah, its probably att. Because they hate freedom.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

windhound

This should be resolved
Let me know if not

Krowdon