:: Attacking Bug ::

Started by Sicarius, February 14, 2008, 01:55:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sicarius

On turbo server when i tried to attack Shade (#6) it wrote me that he is to strong. But, i managed to attack stronger users.
His net was about 60m and i manage to attack users with 120m+- net.

RS-Wolf Methos

pippin the mighty

I think I know. He is fox, and he has cloaked many times, I wouldnt be surprised if he had over 500m net.

Sicarius

Maybe you are right, i didn't had the chance to check their special spell.
What are you saying Admins? This is correct?

RS-Wolf Methos

Shadow

yes it is. his true net is somewhere a little over 200million
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Shade

Yup, I've got a fair amount o' my net cloaked, I'm somewhere between Pippin and Shadows guess's. Don't worry.

Peace Alliance

Shadow

Last I checked Shade had 28.3% of his true net shown. I'll get back to you with a more accurate number next run.

Shade

*Raises eyebrow and does some calculations*

I do love it when your wrong  :P

Shadow

That was as of last week, last time I ran the numbers. You are also well known as a liar, so I think it is safe to assume that math and logic wins here.

I'll run my method by wolf bite just to make sure my math is sound

Shade

I havn't done any additional cloaks since then, and your numbers are still off, you messed up somewhere. If you don't believe me tell Peace what you think my net should be and have him take a look.

Shadow

The number i sent you was a quick calculation done in my head, it could have been off by as much as 20% because of the rounding. I'll do it again with a calculator and tell you your exact net worth to the dollar when I get bored sometime.