Anyone want gifts?

Started by Xenocide, April 03, 2003, 03:01:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xenocide

It seems that there are people out there who don't like me, and don't like the game.  It saddens me to see this.

I am therefor going to try and stop attacking, and I am offering aid to anyone who wants it.  Just send me a message in the game.

I am only here to play a game and have fun with those people I meet.  If your not having fun, that I am not having fun.  Please let me help you.
"You call that a knife? THIS is a knife."
"That's not a knife, that's a spoon."
"Alright, alright, you win. I see you've played knifey-spooney before."

Badrang the Tyrant

It would really help if you sent me a couple fleets of Rats after you destroyed mine.  

By the way, thanks for the money you sent me. I'm Urran Voh (#11).

wolf bite

Hey I want aid too.

uh, wait... that is not your Forum name!

Is someone playing a joke by pertending to be you? April fools ended a few days ago.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Xenocide

Nope.  It is really me.

Just in a chearful mood.  I started sending aid out a few days ago to random people.  Then realized that a lot of the accounts I was sending aid to have been abandoned.  That is why I want people to contact me for the aid, so that I know that the aid is going to someone who is still playing the game, and I am not wasting turns or resorces.

Scarwake

I'd like some aid too...I could really use it, at least I think so anyways.  I'm Guardians of the Blade (#6)
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Xenocide

Look guys you don't have to post that you want aid here.  Bad strategy advertising that you are in need of/ or just want assistance.  Just send me a message in the Turbo game.  I am Xenocide (#13).

Oh, but if you want aid, and you live outside of Southland, please make sure that your raiders are open.

wolf bite

I stand corrected.  I have checked with him in game mail, this offer is from the real person.

The offer is real.  Join in and have a blast.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Sonoras

Okay,thanks alot for the aid. :)  

Badrang the Tyrant

Tommorrow I am deleting my account.  If anyone wants some of the troops that Xenocide sent me, message #11.

Dead Eye

IS everyone leaving the game?
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Badrang the Tyrant

I am coming back soon.  Just focusing on the Regular server right now.

Xenocide

Still handing out gifts to anyone and everyone.  I will continue to do so until I die.  Just message me ingame.  If you want aid though, please make sure your raiders are open.