TALK wolf bite

Started by lonewolf1817, April 04, 2003, 12:36:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lonewolf1817

:(  :(  :( wolfbite can you plz talk to me...im sorry
When you have done soemthing right, no one will know you have done anything at all

TR Shadow

^Now that was pointless.

So is this, lol.  *Takes deep breath*  Ok, Wolfbite, he apperently wants you, talk so we can make the newbie shut up.

Spam. So much spam here... I wish we still had Klamath, or at least the old forums..

Menatus

Well, if it isn't the epitome of spam and pointlessness! In other notes, Ashyra has a Furcadia avatar. Interesting.

Well, we don't have Klamath but we have Cal!

Badrang the Tyrant

That we do have.  I know a person who draws things similar to Ashyra's avatar.  They are very good.

Trident

Quote from: TR Shadow^Now that was pointless.

So is this, lol.  *Takes deep breath*  Ok, Wolfbite, he apperently wants you, talk so we can make the newbie shut up.
Don't be mean to him, he's my friend.  

bubble gum squad

But  why didn't he  just  private message him?
hehehe.....i like earwax,llamas,coffee,frozen peas and peanut butter.

Sonoras

just dont be mean to him,he didnt  know.

calria

lonewolf1817 Posted on Apr 4 2003, 06:36 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
   wolfbite can you plz talk to me...im sorry  

=====
Correction: "Wolfbite, can you please talk to me? I'm sorry!"
GARRR SPAMMERIFIC!
=====

TR Shadow Posted on Apr 4 2003, 12:50 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
^Now that was pointless.

So is this, lol. *Takes deep breath* Ok, Wolfbite, he apperently wants you, talk so we can make the newbie shut up.  

=====
corrections: "Ok, Wolfbite, he apparently wants you- talk, so we can make the newbie shut up."
=====

Ashyra Nightwing Posted on Apr 4 2003, 04:00 PM
Spam. So much spam here... I wish we still had Klamath, or at least the old forums..  

=====
no corrections
=====

Menatus Posted on Apr 4 2003, 04:38 PM
Well, if it isn't the epitome of spam and pointlessness! In other notes, Ashyra has a Furcadia avatar. Interesting.

Well, we don't have Klamath but we have Cal!  

=====
no corrections
=====

Badrang the Tyrant Posted on Apr 4 2003, 09:40 PM
That we do have. I know a person who draws things similar to Ashyra's avatar. They are very good.  

=====
Suprisingly, no corrections
=====

Trident Posted on Apr 5 2003, 12:19 AM
QUOTE (TR Shadow @ Apr 4 2003, 12:50 PM)
^Now that was pointless.

So is this, lol. *Takes deep breath* Ok, Wolfbite, he apperently wants you, talk so we can make the newbie shut up.  

Don't be mean to him, he's my friend.  

=====
no corrections
=====

bubble gum squad Posted on Apr 5 2003, 08:50 PM
But why didn't he just private message him?  

=====
correction: "Why didn't he just private message him?"
=====

Sonoras Posted on Apr 5 2003, 08:53 PM
just dont be mean to him,he didnt know.  

=====
correction: "Just don't be mean to him- he didn't know."
=====

Never fear-
Cal is here!