RAT-A-TAT

Started by Armed Forces, April 05, 2003, 08:41:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Armed Forces

I'm saddened to tell you all that i wont be able to send those rats and i wont be able to do another RAT-A-TAT because wolf bite decided he didn't like the idea and hit be when my guard was down. but dont worry! once i get him back i will be able to send those rats and do another RAT-A-TAT! sorry!!

Badrang the Tyrant

Wolf Bite is back!  Everyone get ready for a new Emperor.

Armed Forces

it wont last long i promise

Ruatine

Well, I was lucky, but it didn't pay off.... *Sighs* It's the story of my life. Just for future reference though, I'm number 34, Fires of Freedom.
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

wolf bite

THANK YOU, thank you. (Bows)

But I have no want to be Emperor at this time. I just don't want an overlord with too much land. I will see that again all my land and armies are spread out through the country.

Wolf Bite (AKA - Robin Hood)
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

calria

haha Teufel you and I have been getting down to it on turbo the last day or two. *snickers*

Beem

ooo I wouldn't mind rats.... *pouts as it is over.*  Can you give me... any rats?  please?  I give you skittles. ^_^ *tempts with package of skittles.*

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

calria

Can we change food into skittles?
That would be fun.

Armed Forces

ha, stealing form the rich in order to STOP him from giving aid the the poor, does that sound like robin hood to you? poul, stop trying to be the humble freedon fighter, your just mad at my succeeding and being nice to other people!

wolf bite

Armed, you have been nice to who? Gee I guy that has 30 billion had a giveaway for 10 million as you take their land. Big deal!

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Armed Forces

i use every single aid turn! your stupid, how would you know how much aid i send!

and whats wrong with succeeding in redwall? whats wrong wtih winning? i haven't had a chance to yet, why is is such a bad thing?

Ruatine

:P  I know we have, Calria, but I can't break you much even though my army is a decent size.  
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

calria

*nod*

It's because I'm SO awesome. *nod*

Ruatine

You just keep thinking that, Calria.  It might come true. :P  ;)  

calria

It will! It will!

=P Anyway, I graduate 5 days before you do, so there!