War on one person?

Started by Menatus, April 05, 2003, 09:33:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Menatus

Have any of the admins thought about making it so you're able to declare war on one person? How about making 1-person clans? Otherwise it's just difficult.

Armed Forces

that would be cool, but its still not going to help people beat the top three that much. would it not be better find ways to make it easier to attack people higher then you. the one person clans would make it easier for the guys at the top to attack people below them.

Badrang the Tyrant

I can attack the person in third and actually succeed, even though I'm rank 30...

calria

I think that's a really great idea! I forget which, but one of the other promisance games I used to play had that on it in addition to clans. It was really useful. You could only set one warlord at a time to it, and it helped you get kills and retal easier. Also, you didn't have to remember that person's warlord #, which can get confusing if there's several to remember all at once, and you're not a geek like me, who has an excel spreadsheet of retal and stuff.

Holby

Swiftgaming had one.
Declare War (single Warlord) lasted for 36 hours, and couldn't be called off until that time was up.
Much fun! The only thing you had to worry about is whether you had enough turns to get the kill!
I will not deleted this

Ruatine

*Wonders if she's on Calria's spreadsheet*  :ph34r:

Hmm...I probably deserve to be, but I hope I'm not.  
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

calria

No actually I have way bigger fish to fry.
Only people who take 1500+ land on the spreadsheet.

Ruatine

That's a relief, because I'm just getting to the point at which I want to be. I try not to take more than 1500 acres from one person, but it doesn't always work. Especially when every time I log in somebody else is asking me not to attack them.  
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

calria

Are you listening to them when they whine? Do what I always do instead- beat the little sucker down. That'll shut them up.

Armed Forces

who wants Teufel and calria to talk elsewhere?

alacazar

for that to realy work,  you would need to have a lock  so that if you set it to war with somone,  that war would have to go on for 72 hours :)

calria

...or until one of the two warlords was dead!

Badrang the Tyrant

Teufel, I know how you feel.  Every time I get up in the ranks, everyone attacks me!  I have no idea why since I attack 1 or 2 people to get there.  Oh well, time to quit since everyone is as bloodthirsty as Ereptor on there anyway.

~Urran Voh, Former King of The Northlands

I know how you feel. Whenever I get into the top 20, Mars attacks me 25+ times and knocks me back to rank 40.

Claws'n'Paws

Quote from: Badrang the TyrantI can attack the person in third and actually succeed, even though I'm rank 30...
Nobody thinks to have leaders in the top 10...except for 68 and 14, they have lots of leaders.  I have trouble breaking them.  But I wouldn't break 14 anyway, I think she comes here as Trident though I can't be sure.
I am Claws'n'Paws.