Xenocide????????

Started by Peace Alliance, April 07, 2003, 07:42:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

where have you gone Xenocide? why have you left us? and without even giving up your land!

Rough Raiders

He was killed by The Righter!.
Official Forum Acorn Thrower
Holbs is the Master Slicer of MY Acorns with Twin Katana Swords
Leader of the TMNT Alliance
I CLAIM MYSELF THE ALMIGHTY HATED ONE ;)

Badrang the Tyrant

Wrong!  If Xenocide was killed by The Righter!, 1) The Righter! would have a kill, which he has not, 2) The Righter! would have much more land than he has now,and 3) Xenocide would not still be in first place.

Rough Raiders, you really need to think before you post and stop assuming.... <_<  

wolf bite

Maybe because he found out that his friend and aider was a 2 faced, backstabing, multi player?

A game is not worth a friendship.

A moment of silence for my friend Xenocide AKA Hickup.

(Lowers head in thoghtful  mimeries)

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Badrang the Tyrant

Xenocide was Hickup?  Man, this guy was a really good player.  He led his clan in a war with the much better clan KM even though he knew his clan was weaker, and he was Emperor too?

lonewolf1817

nice try peae...you dont think that your fooling anyone by acting sorry. First you were arrmed forces...then number #88 and now ur back topeace alliance...i wouldnt want to play and try to be your friend ither when your working as 3 different ppl!!...it would be better if people tryed to play the game and win fairly.
When you have done soemthing right, no one will know you have done anything at all

Holby

Quote from: lonewolf1817i wouldnt want to play and try to be your friend ither when your working as 3 different ppl!!...it would be better if people tryed to play the game and win fairly.
You = My kill

Hypocrite <_<

~Biggles
I will not deleted this

guardians of night

Xenocide was the best person in the game! He always helped me when I needed it by sending troops and money. He was awsome. I feel so alone now.
Mmmmmm......Signature

http://members.lycos.co.uk/rerisen is my new WWII game! Join today!

My tries at making games has finally succeded!
Nevermind, Lycos screwed up my game!

Badrang the Tyrant

So that's how you always had more troops than me??

Well, now you are on your own and won't get anymore help...

Peace Alliance

QuoteMaybe because he found out that his friend and aider was a 2 faced, backstabing, multi player?

I'm a filthy-mouthed idiot, ignore me. I stink! i never multi'ed, i used armed forces, then gave it up so people could take my land. sent all my aid to The Righter, gave up on that and am now using Peace Alliance and ONLY Peace Alliance. i cant delete The Righter, my week isn't up. but you'll notice its inactive. and as long as you want to talk about being 2 faced, you may be seen here as the good guy, but when we were allied i saw you more as the lying idiot you truely are! you came up the the dumbest things about me that somehow hickup believed. that makes you both stupid. that fact that he never reolized saw your lies is pothetic. "Peace is only asking for aid in the regular server so he can kill PAL" you would say. DID I NEED ANY AID TO ATTACK PAL?  I was in second place with a ton of land and 91 million rats! PAL was my ally! only an idiot would believe a lie like that!

Rough Raiders

well then he suicuded because i looked at news and i saw The Righter! was the last person to attack.
Official Forum Acorn Thrower
Holbs is the Master Slicer of MY Acorns with Twin Katana Swords
Leader of the TMNT Alliance
I CLAIM MYSELF THE ALMIGHTY HATED ONE ;)

wolf bite

I think the point here is, that you were playing as Armed Forces (4), and had another account called Righter (88) before you deleted Armed forces. I need no proof, you just admited it.

The Righter (88) account attacked your friend Xencide (13) and your friend Something Somewhere (23), then you went back on line as Armed Forces and took the land once owned by your friends from Righter (88).

When you saw that Armed Forces was falling (and could not get back up) you sent 15,000,000 rats to Righter (88) before deleting Armed Forces (4).  Then as Righter (88) you attacked your friends pretending to be some new player.  When they figgured it out, they deleted their accounts.  When I put a bounty on your Righter account, you sent all your rats from Righter (88) to a new account you named Peace Aliance (112).

Uh .... that is multi accounts and you should be disabled.

You are swaering on the Boards, and should be deleted.

Wolf Bite

Grand Master Wolf Bite

wolf bite

P.S. I just got attacked 15 times by Righter and 2 by Peace aliance. Both you.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Peace Alliance

when i saw that you and all your/my old allies were killing me i sent about 4 mil rats to my newly created The Righter. then, deleting my armed forces, i used The Righter to get back at my unsupportive and STUPID allies who didn't send me a lick of aid. and dont say thats cause the fight was between you and me, because when you attacked me you didn't just use YOUR stuff, you had 2000 land, there is no way you could have built up a big enough army to attack me with such little land. MEANING you were supplyed by your/my old allies. so i used the righter to get back at my unsupportive. then as i planned to do, i stopped using the righter. and started a new account Peace Alliance. i did not stop using the righter just because you guys found out it was me, i stopped cause i had caused enough damage especially when hickup left. but now, since you've got everyone in the game against me, i have demolished everything i can. i attacked you as much as i could because i hate you.  so like i said before I AM AN IDIOT. My IQ is insufficient to use words that make any kind of meaningful sense.

wolf bite

You see, that is where you are wrong. When I decided to drop down the ranks and let everyone attack me for my land, I did send away all of my armies, but not my loyalty and not all my cash. I had 42 bil cash. I did loan away a bunch. But then when you were acting like a fool, I called back in all my loans and had my 42 bil back. that can buy a lot of armies. I needed no help from our friends to take your account out. I did it myself. I am just a better player then you. I sent both my friends, who you wrongfully attacted, a leter asking nether to send me aid in our fight. You are wrong.

And just because you see a good reason to cheat, does not make cheating Okay.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite