Xenocide????????

Started by Peace Alliance, April 07, 2003, 07:42:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razor

Quote from: Holby
Quote from: lonewolf1817i wouldnt want to play and try to be your friend ither when your working as 3 different ppl!!...it would be better if people tryed to play the game and win fairly.
You = My kill

Hypocrite <_<

~Biggles
You're Biggles? Wow, I always thought that there were some people left who could be funny AND sane, but....

Badrang the Tyrant

Quote from: Peace Alliance
QuoteMaybe because he found out that his friend and aider was a 2 faced, backstabing, multi player?

Screw you Wolf bite, you stink! i never multi'ed, i used armed forces, then gave it up so people could take my land. sent all my aid to The Righter, gave up on that and am now using Peace Alliance and ONLY Peace Alliance. i cant delete The Righter, my week isn't up. but you'll notice its inactive. and as long as you want to talk about being 2 faced, you may be seen here as the good guy, but when we were allied i saw you more as the lying idiot you truely are! you came up the the dumbest things about me that somehow hickup believed. that makes you both stupid. that fact that he never reolized saw your lies is pothetic. "Peace is only asking for aid in the regular server so he can kill PAL" you would say. DID I NEED ANY AID TO ATTACK PAL?  I was in second place with a ton of land and 91 million rats! PAL was my ally! only an idiot would believe a lie like that!
And please tell me how Wolf Bite stinks when he has over 20mil net with only 7K land?  I would like to know.

guardians of night

Yah!

*agrees with Badrang and goes and stands behind him as if getting ready to defend him if a fight happens.*
Mmmmmm......Signature

http://members.lycos.co.uk/rerisen is my new WWII game! Join today!

My tries at making games has finally succeded!
Nevermind, Lycos screwed up my game!

wolf bite

Thank you, thank you.

But it is no longer
7,000 land and $20 million net.

It is now:
2,184 Land and $139,million net.

I think I do okay at this game, not stink.  But then the word "stink" was not what was put, the admins had to change from what was said.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Peace Alliance

Yeah, i didn't say he stinks. They didn't like it when i compared wolf bite to genitalia...

Ragefur

Nor did I. Do it again and Bad Things will happen to you.

~A Message From Ragefur
Highest Rank: 1
8th player ever.