Something Somewhere

Started by wolf bite, April 07, 2003, 10:55:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolf bite

Still dressed in my black suit, I witness the death of yet another friend.  Something Somewhere turned red before my eyes.  I am the third of the inner alliance that took the top spots from last round.  We played as one, we shared armies and goods, we attacked those that attacked us, we fought each other?s enemies.  We where a team in the true since of the word.  Though the kindness of our hearts, we allowed a fourth to join.  The fourth betrayed the first three.  We cannot take victory when our partner was cheating the game.  We cannot put a mere game over friendship and trust.  The inner alliance has fallen.

I too, must soon turn red.  But I will stay until all the debts of the alliance are paid and the last ?partner? and all his accounts are dieing.

(Puts a flower on the grave of Something Somewhere.  Stands in silence)

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Badrang the Tyrant

Wolf Bite, I am sorry for your losses.  I am getting fed up with Turbo anyway.  People breaking alliances, backstabbing their one time friends.  I could handle this, but now with multi's again?  I quit.  Tell me how it's going....

~Urran Voh, Former King of The Northlands

calria

*huggles Badrang and Wolf Bite*

That's why I never form alliances on Turbo... With no clans, it's too easy to get backstabbed... or worse...

Badrang the Tyrant

*hugs Cal back*  It would be better if there were clans on Turbo.  But, oh well.  You get what you get.

Trident

Quote from: calria*huggles Badrang and Wolf Bite*

That's why I never form alliances on Turbo... With no clans, it's too easy to get backstabbed... or worse...
I found I'm allied with 20 people.  Which just happens to be the first 25 ranks -.-  

Peace Alliance

you'll be happy to know peace alliance is dead and the righter disabled. you can leave the game in peace wolf bite

alacazar

from beyond the grave a whisper is uttered.  throughout the cold feilds and plains, and the ancent forests that made up the home of Something somehwere it is hear. Just a simple sentince that gave the few still loyal to their king somthing to hope for

I Will Be Back

something somewhere ;)