Tootles

Started by Beem, April 08, 2003, 09:02:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beem

Yeah, many people are leaving turbo for one reason or another.  I am just tired of getting myself stable then log on five minutes later to a mess.  Then after spending 400 turns I am stable again for another five minutes.  It gets tedious.  So, I am leaving... I don't know who will get what.  I know, I?m going to do it this way.  I am thinking of a number between 1 and 100, the person closest to guessing that number when I check on Thursday gets what I can send them. ^_~ I am still on the forums and in the regular server... I just got sick of turbo.  *Flicks skittles around at the random readers. *

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

Trident

Oh great...  hmm...  98.  

Abby The Rat

This is unbelieveble Beem got people posting one word post which in turn means Spam. But since it like a important one word (words? it a number, ahhh)

Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Claws'n'Paws

I am Claws'n'Paws.

Aqualis

I think I'll pick 16, just because it seems to be a lucky number for me. :D  
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Holby

72! It's always 72! Has to be! If it's not, I'm saying that I'll pick a new number, even though I won't!
I will not deleted this

Beem

Now closed.... the contest is over... my number was... 7!  so, Claws'n'paws gets it.

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."