So

Started by Firetooth, July 27, 2010, 11:44:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night Wolf

I made enough troops to put T.S. up to 280 mil net...someohow he lost it all  :'(
Can I borrow another good leaderer to hold mine troops, id prefer to stop sending them to the virtual waste basket

David

Looks like things are gunna pick up, The Resistance has re-cruited another member :D

Night Wolf

Hopefully Ill get a few more responses today :)Lets give 'em blood and vinegar boyos!

Gorak

does this mean I have to run turns again?
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Gen. Volkov

Gorak, knock some sense into these guys.

The largest empire you lot can create still can't attack even me, let alone Holby. We're going to knock whoever you boost back below 100 mil NW, and lock up the land again next time we do run. You guys will be hard pressed to even reach me, and don't have a chance in heck of catching Holby. Let's have the bloody reset already.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Night Wolf

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on August 17, 2010, 11:53:02 PM
Gorak, knock some sense into these guys.

The largest empire you lot can create still can't attack even me, let alone Holby. We're going to knock whoever you boost back below 100 mil NW, and lock up the land again next time we do run. You guys will be hard pressed to even reach me, and don't have a chance in heck of catching Holby. Let's have the bloody reset already.

I already pretty much gave up on the idea of taking down holby, Unfortunatly I missed my chance to do that, so volkov your the target now so we may prove that the resistance arent total failures
Quote from: Gorak on August 17, 2010, 11:48:26 PM
does this mean I have to run turns again?
Dont have to if you dont want to  :P

Gorak

well I just ran again
and all their hard earned net has been destroyed

you'll need more weasels then that to stop my STD's
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

The Obliterator

mm but there is only so many times you can do that before you yourself lose the troops to be able to do that
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Firetooth

Quote from: The Obliterator on August 18, 2010, 02:27:26 AM
mm but there is only so many times you can do that before you yourself lose the troops to be able to do that
Believe it or not, Gorak isn't our only indy.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Twilight Shadow

Virtual waste basket really?
I have been doing what you told me to do with them and guess what?!
Gorak just blew them all up in your face...like I said what would happen, so don't call me a waste basket when we have not even decide to do this correctly!

Gen. Volkov

QuoteI already pretty much gave up on the idea of taking down holby, Unfortunatly I missed my chance to do that, so volkov your the target now so we may prove that the resistance arent total failures

Well, good luck with that. So far all I've seen you do is beat on a few indy players.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Night Wolf

Still orgaizin' the whole team, teachin a few noobs, unfortunatley I dont have all the vets to help me out :P
We'll get there eventually

Ungatt Trunn II

La Resistance lives on!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

David

Volkov, you're forgetting your old Wolf buddy is in La Resistance ;)

Gen. Volkov

QuoteVolkov, you're forgetting your old Wolf buddy is in La Resistance

My old Wolf buddy? You? David, I hate to tell you this, but you don't change things much. It's not because of your skill as a player, it's more just the situation you are in. Even if you guys do somehow manage to put someone high enough to do something to me, it would take exactly one run to put everything back the way it was, and you still wouldn't be able to even touch Holby. Doing something to me would be a minor victory for "La Resistance", but the problem is, the war is already over. It's been over for months.