1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Krowdon

Quote from: Sharptooh on February 26, 2013, 03:28:29 PM
Is that still EOTP Krowdon?

Yes. Although the clan tag is VC because it wouldn't let me put EOTP. We briefly disbanded and then I started it up again. I didn't want to be in any other clans.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

PhoenixOfPanem

Quote from: PhoenixOfPanem
As the only member of RWL (as is currently known) to be of the same mindset, I formally declare allegiance to the Democratic Republic of Spammania.
**NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING MODERATORS CHANGE IN MY POSTS**
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II link=topic=16923.msg356616#msg356616
No, I have failed

Shadow

Well, stuff started happening and they immediately vacationed their netholder, as usual.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Gen. Volkov

I've been saying for years, dropping into vaca purely to protect net should be against the rules.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Shadow

There's unfortunately no way to enforce it objectively. Hence why we just got rid of it in turbo.

Side note: if anyone wants to help take down the top guys, I could use any loyalty you have lying around :)

Raggon

Great work Shadow! I was getting ready to suicide them. I still might. >:D
I void warranties
Silence is golden, but duct tape is silver
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Shadow

There's still lots to do. #587 and #863 both have lots of poorly defended resources. Poison and murder!

Gen. Volkov

Or steal, 587 only has like 1 mil leaders.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Gen. Volkov

There's unfortunately no way to enforce it objectively. Hence why we just got rid of it in turbo.

We should just get rid of it in reg as well.

Shoot

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on March 27, 2013, 07:16:15 AM
I've been saying for years, dropping into vaca purely to protect net should be against the rules.

Isn't that the whole point of vacation? To protect your progress while you're away so you're not beaten into a bloody mess if you have to take a couple weeks off?

12 hours needed to toggle vacation is a very short time given the slow pace of the game though.

Shadow

The issue is when a player who is active on turbo and/or forums goes into vacation on reg while in a compromised position and waits until the coast is clear to come out. It has happened multiple times. Of course, there's no way to be certain, hence the annoyance. I suppose it's possible that Jaffar, Kaz, and yourself really are on vacation and aren't just doing it to keep land away from me, but I don't think I'd be taking a big risk betting against it ;).

I'm rather in favor of making vacation idle-out only, after a certain amount of time not logged in. But we've had this discussion before, and here we are.

That fact that all three of the top land holders in your group went on vacation at the same time while their land was being taken is extremely unlikely a legitimate use of vacation, given the timing of your last run as compared to your post, and given that Jaffar is still active on forums and turbo. I suppose I can take solace in the fact that the actions of a single player have an entire clan of veteran players running scared.

Unrelated: there is way too much land in the game. We should implement a land farm dropping land when there is so much floating around.

Shadow

Oh look, they start breaking vacation right after I use turns.

Wolf Snare

Scared? We're not going anywhere. Only reason i dropped net is to fight. gl
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Gen. Volkov

So you're scared we'd kill all your net? Good thinking.