Clan Wars

Started by Peace Alliance, December 12, 2004, 10:44:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thomaskreisman

Quote from: wolf bite on July 07, 2008, 02:18:47 PM
Hehe, you don't seems scared at all. Further you are not being criticized, you are being informed and we are doing our jobs.

We have rules because if we did not, people would post in 40 old topics. We are happy you have joined us. However you will find that our members will enforce the rules too. They do not want to read spam and garbage. Trust me, you will make friends faster if you do not spam and do follow the rules.

We have the "spa room 101" with only the swearing rules apply, have fun there and bring up old topics, double post, etc ...

Wolf Bite

Is there a topic where no rules apply?

meestir amayzing

not with these admins... :P

thomaskreisman

hahaha lol to that!

no offence admins u guys r great just really strict

wolf bite

Our forums have stayed alive and active for years when some other forums for text based games have died off. We feel that a big part of the reason for this is that we do our best to make an enjoyable place which inspires great people to hang around.

Members do not need to read through spam, flame and junk to find what is going on.

Parents of young members know the forums are monitored by 5 adult staff members to maintain a PG13 rating.

Members are not insulted, instead they are made to feel welcome so they keep coming back.

It would be a lot less work and less time if we did not care so much about our members, but we do it anyway.

(Leaves topic open and re-opens it up under the new subject of politely questioning forum rules)

Wolf Bite
(Admin Duties)
Edit: Typo
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

thomaskreisman

not insulted, I hate to break it to ya wolf bite but u might want to take that one off your list of great things u send to pippins parents.

wolf bite

Any parents are welcome to talk to me directly, I will even call them if needed.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

thomaskreisman

really because I bet u wouldn't want to talk to my step-dad u 2 would hate each other.

Firetooth

My number is 0800 00 1066 anyone wanna ring?
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

thomaskreisman

u shouldn't give your phone # away on the net

Saladin

Quote from: Firetooth on July 09, 2008, 03:05:04 PM
My number is 0800 00 1066 anyone wanna ring?

haha yeah right. It's prolly the number to a brothel or take out place.
Starfish love you

Scarwake

Thomas, you should really stop mocking staff members when we are informing you of the rules and what is expected.  You happen to be the only person I see that continuously cries outrage against rules that have been set in place for well over 5plus years.

~Scarwake
~Mod Duties
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

thomaskreisman

when did I mock u guys?

Scarwake

Quote from: thomaskreisman on July 09, 2008, 12:31:25 PM
not insulted, I hate to break it to ya wolf bite but u might want to take that one off your list of great things u send to pippins parents.

That's mockery...

~Scarwake
~Mod Duties
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

thomaskreisman

no it's not I was just making a coment that many people insult others on this forums, not just me.

meestir amayzing

Quote from: Scarwake on July 09, 2008, 09:04:35 PM
Quote from: thomaskreisman on July 09, 2008, 12:31:25 PM

That's mockery...

~Scarwake
~Mod Duties
its not even a comment just a suggestion to help out our admins who love us so much... xD