Stats?

Started by Neobaron, January 09, 2006, 12:38:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cloud

Simmer down guys, we've all got our parts to play in this, whether it's to be owned by some first time noob (like pa and neo  :-D ), or to have some deeper influence... well we'll all be put in our places in the end, and hopefully some of us will literally be on the end...
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Wolf Snare

I am well aware it is a game. However, I have every right to defend Karens honour.
Do not tell me to chill out, and I'm fine with biting everyones heads off when they ask for it. Nough said.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

cloud

I think snare's just angry cuz he died in turbo... :-o
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Wolf Snare

I was actually more ticked when beem stole my kill from 3 acres. And I'll get back at the noob who killed me, tenfold.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Ruddertail

My Dear Sir,

Let's get this strait. You're trying to give us an empress who doesn't know how to play the game, and relys on her BF's cronies to get her there and keep here there? If she wants to come and learn, I welcome her. But let her learn the way I'm learning RWL, and learned promi in general before that. The way pretty much everyone else learned. By getting out there, and fighting, not sitting on top maxed by cronies.

And to say I know nothing about her is wrong. I know she onlined me several times without reason, while I was in the middle of a run. And, when I asked her about it, told me basically to bug off. Other people at least explain they care nothing about whether a person is online running turns or not, she didn't even have that curtesey.

I am not making snide remarks. I am stating strait out that I think that style of play is rather dirty, and asking her to prove her skill by fighting fair. If you want to help her through aid, or by taking down anyone who attacks her, that's fine. That's a threat, not a trick. I would put up no objection to that, other then that which my horde could provide.

I am insulting no one. I make personal attacks against no one. And if I state falsehoods, please correct me and show me the true facts, as I hate lies as much as anybody ever did. If you take a chalenge to your style of play as an insult, then I guess I have insulted you. I am sorry for that, but I will not retract my statement unless the overwhelming community disagrees with me. Then I will admit I have no point to stand on, and stand down. Unless that happens, my points stand.

I have no disire to diss, insult, offfend, or personally attack anyone. I would much rather be on friendly terms with both you and your girlfriend. However, I do not feel it is my fault things have not turned out that way.

-Ruddertail
Kyle says:
"what happens if the land farm drops land"

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II (@ Kilk) on June 12, 2011, 06:16:11 PM
Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward

windhound

if Karen has skillz, then let him show them
let his defences be tested
you and that other are a shield, preventing us from seeing their 'true power'
esp. the other player, he has a ZERO Percent offence, 'cause all they do is suicide

heh.
until Karen is attackable I shall continue to say that he is skillless, even afterwards I shall maintain it really
it takes little skill to take land, let others max you, then net a bit.  if noone can get land, then their armys cannot grow

its a cowards strat really
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Beem

Quote from: windhound on January 15, 2006, 11:55:04 PM
if Karen has skillz, then let him show them
let his defences be tested
you and that other are a shield, preventing us from seeing their 'true power'
esp. the other player, he has a ZERO Percent offence, 'cause all they do is suicide

heh.
until Karen is attackable I shall continue to say that he is skillless, even afterwards I shall maintain it really
it takes little skill to take land, let others max you, then net a bit.  if noone can get land, then their armys cannot grow

its a cowards strat really

I think Karen is a she...  unless I am mistaken.   But well written good sir, I must say.

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

cloud

-Kilk

Wolf Snare

rudder. just wait.

Windy, did you just call Karen a he?
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

windhound

sure

Peace was Samantha for a bit, why cant Karen be a he?

apologies to him if he is a her though
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

cloud

whatever you're implying windy is wrong.
-Kilk

Wolf Snare

Peace alliance has nothing to do with this. Listen. I understand you havent taken a liking to Karen. That much is obvious. But calling her a guy?? you, good sir, are begining to piss me off.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

cloud

Well you have shown me pics and she is... well... rather manly I must say.
-Kilk

Neobaron

*yawn*

Im not being Pwned by anyone.

In fact, i dont even have an account.
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Wolf Snare

lol. enough. I am being serious. I have decided that I will refer to windhounds as a girl until she decides to treat my girlfriend with some respect.... You know, what a normal human being deserves? :|
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)