Declaration

Started by Wolf Snare, February 26, 2007, 12:08:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alazar is Back

Quote from: cloud on March 09, 2007, 12:51:04 PM
Quote from: Scarwake on March 09, 2007, 10:30:45 AM
You are a strange one....

Didn't we have a turbo set up at one point where you were automatically placed in one of two clans that would battle it out??

yes we did, only it was flawed and the emperors didn't have any leaders, so me and a few others found the exploit and rather ruined the game fairly quickly.

lol, an emperor with no leaders, that must have been no fun at all!
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

cloud

was fun for me. I rather enjoyed getting 100's of billions of cash per steal.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Alazar is Back

Quote from: cloud on March 09, 2007, 08:07:58 PM
was fun for me. I rather enjoyed getting 100's of billions of cash per steal.

yeah i suppose that would be fun, id be loving it! :evil: but for all the other people it must have been bad!

Gen. Volkov

Yeah it did, I wouldn't know though, I was one of the ones who used the exploit. LOL. Not my fault the emp had no leaders.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Alazar is Back

well you guys were smart for exploiting it :-P

Gen. Volkov

No, the admin was stupid not to give the emp leaders. LOL. I espied him and was like, WHAT? Steal ftw!
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on March 11, 2007, 07:14:40 PM
No, the admin was stupid not to give the emp leaders. LOL. I espied him and was like, WHAT? Steal ftw!

lol, yeah very dumb how could you forget/not give leaders???

Peace Alliance

*timidly* it... err... wasn't me?

Alazar is Back

yeah, thats what i said when the teacher asked me if that was my behind he saw......fun fun fun! :-P

Peace Alliance

I have a question for all the other non snare supporters out there.

What are you doing?!?!?!? Nobody is talking to me, nobody is helping! and you guys keep sacking me and attacking me down to low low amounts of land. are you all nuts?? This isn't how a team effort works!

TO HELP TAKE DOWN SNARE
talk to me on aim

sticker334

or ask me for my msn in a PM

Gen. Volkov

I am er... not playing teh reg.

windhound

:-P  they may not be snare supporters, but that doesnt mean they care about removing him
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Alazar is Back

well peace, it seems to me that you have become a bit unpopular on this game.....hehe quit starting all this drama, i let go of you killing me, but others havent as im sure everyone else has also seen :-P

Peace Alliance

I'm not quite sure what you're on about.

Wolf Snare

Doesn't anyone use shields anymore? I dont mean to be cocky, But this is getting so boring that I honestly am concidering stepping down. PA, take a break. Wolf Bite, you are the only one playing right now that I am pretty confident that can get teh job done without hesitation, so instead of just stepping down, I challenge you. If its okay with you, I'd like you to take your account off of defencive mode and beat the heck out of me. :)
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)