Previous topic - Next topic

wolf bite

Looks fine to me.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

lonewolf1817

still not able to log in.....
When you have done soemthing right, no one will know you have done anything at all

wolf bite

Hummm, I clicked some things. try now

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

zack harmon

can you revive me please im Aust locke, or aust nevers, its the one with the highest nw, i believe
I've seen three Barbarians rush into 400  enemies unarmed and i have seen some crazy people to.

The Lady Shael

k, you've been revived. =) When you log in, take at least one turn and send a message to wolf saying you've been revived so we can timestamp the resurrection.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

zack harmon

sorry internet went down shortly before the last post and couldnt get back on till this morning tried to log back in but the account must have died of inactivity again, could you please revive me again, thanks
I've seen three Barbarians rush into 400  enemies unarmed and i have seen some crazy people to.

The Lady Shael

k, revived again.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

kell

if you keep dying, make a new account
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

idunno

I agree, your account has been revived at 3(?) times already.  If your not going to do something about it go on vacation or make a new one.  Its also sort of unfair to just be revived after a long while with two bill net.  That's just my opinion.

Alazar is Back

Quote from: idunno on July 18, 2008, 12:52:33 PM
I agree, your account has been revived at 3(?) times already.  If your not going to do something about it go on vacation or make a new one.  Its also sort of unfair to just be revived after a long while with two bill net.  That's just my opinion.

That will continue to be your opinion until it happens to you. ;)

What you two are failing to realize here is that real life things just come up, and you either don't have the time for vaca or you just have more important things to do. I don't think you should be punished for that.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

kell

there was a rule you could only be revived so often
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

Shadow

I seem to remember that too... The vacation button is there for a reason. I can understand it happening once or twice, btu after that it's just laziness on the part of the player. If you are going to be away, go on vacation...
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Shadow on July 19, 2008, 01:31:00 PM
I seem to remember that too... The vacation button is there for a reason. I can understand it happening once or twice, btu after that it's just laziness on the part of the player. If you are going to be away, go on vacation...

It did only happen once or twice.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

The Obliterator

Sorry to bother you admins again but could i please be revived.
I dont mean to keep on dying :-\
Thankyou
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

The Lady Shael