It has begun.

Started by Alazar is Back, May 29, 2008, 06:40:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Death

I assure you you did.

To be honest, the only reason I played at Imperium was to show you and other RWLers that I have nothing against you, and no intention of fighting you all for no reason. You can check your news logs now, I was Haine Rammsteiner and I knew who you were from day 1 and never hit you. :)

But thank you very much for clearing this up. I wish I still had my old computer so I could show you the logs from AIM back then, but that computer is long since dead.

Peace Alliance

Well this has be an exciting journey.

I think now with the passion out of the way, we can all look forward to seeing how things play out in game... I certainly wonder if it will be worthy of having such a dramatic argument!

Wolf Snare

Firetooth, sorry for the drama. I will keep this strictly ingame from now on. And reguarding your challenge, I finally got around to my retal. Your choice if we keep this going, I find it fun aswell. I won't go to the extent of bragging with pictures and all that, or insult your playing ability, but you make the next move, and I'll be glad to repay you tenfold again.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Firetooth

Yay! :D Im quiting afer this round, so Im going to do the craziest things this round :P
Maybe you should of looked past your own nose? Anything I accused you of I can prove. You had even been proved wrong by death, yet Im still accused?
You say you not drop my level, but you:

Act like you own the forum
Acuse me of not hitting puberty xD Jealous?
Accuse me of something you had no proof of?

My knocking you down from first to originally 11th but after other people dropped 9th is better:P
Wow. Some random dude murdered me a ton ingame. Us smilers are still winning.

Smile, dont whine. It gets you drunk :P
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

kell

your still insulting cody
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

wolf bite

Although I want to slow down this fight. Firetooth's last post was an attack on what he sees as deeds of another, not on the person. Thus I can not interfere. But the whine comment is on the borderline.

Just because some people may not like the post does not make it against the rules.

(has warning button washed off and ready to be pushed. Be careful)

Wolf Bite
(Admin Duties)
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

CobyCopper

By the way--regarding Imperium. Perhaps I was the most-interesting case from RWL... I had nothing to do with Order or RWL or Methos or any other clan over there. The most I did for a clan was aid some Battleships when Shadow was emperor. Other than that, I have been solo and just playing for rank and using diplomacy.

Firetooth

Bob's played well at imp.
Whatever kell. I didn't spy at all. Even snare has admitted that now. Just cos you think Im some idiotic teenager who lives in a bucket of spam doesn't mean you have to still accuse me of this.

I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Peace Alliance

firetooth I think you're drastically misreading peoples posts, seeing as the last page or so have been completely ordinary posts, mixed in with your angry defensive attacks.

If it helps, let me assure you right now that you aren't a spy, you aren't a teenager, you don't live in a bucket, you get lots of thanks, you have nothing to do with hopping on bandwagons, you don't have to lick boots or anything, nobody is riding horsies aaand..... lots of us respect you!

Now show us what you've got ingame, because we all know what you've got on the forums. ;)

Firetooth

lol. Ingame Ive actually done most of what I planned, but eh :D At this stage it is highly difficult to damage me.