Okay, okay.

Started by General Austin, May 13, 2003, 06:47:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General Austin

Since Calria has gone, to everyone's dismay, I have now come to take her place. *beams* I am now, "KING OF GRAMMARATICA"!!!!!!! *applause*

Anyone who disobeys me, spams or makes horrible spelling errors will be subjected to, but not limited to, painful wedgies or annoying grammatical corrections.  
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

TR Shadow

YAY!!!! Aus is back!  *Hugs Aus*  *Gives Aus a lolly pop*

Sha

*crosses out Aus's typo and replaces it with the word "painful" and crosses out the comma after now*

But welcome back =D

*whispers* I can be dreadfully annoying, so don't take me seriously =D Just poke me. *nods*

Holby

Welcome back Aus! *Still disappointed he didn't make the "cool peoples" list*  
I will not deleted this

Ashyra Nightwing

YAY!!!!!!

*throws party*

YAY!!!

*rubber duckies rain down on everyone*

Welcome back, Aus!

Beem

Okay, since there is probably no arguing with you towards your title as king, I ask that I be made one of the following, lord, monarch, prince, jester, or harlequin, of grammatica.  (Yes, I am aware that jester and harlequin is the basic same thing, but I like the sound of either word.)  Welcome back Aus, and though Cal did not pass her torch onto you, I still accept that you are possibly better at grammar/spelling than I. *Tosses skittles.*

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

RazorClaw

Are you reily* the grammar kid*?
Really
A kid is a goat
Fwahahaha, depriving you of your most esteemed disposition. Errr.... Position....

Beem

Eh? Who was that aimed for Razor?  *Doesn?t understand it.*  

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

Badrang the Tyrant

NOOOO!  I asked Cal for the throne!   ::cries::

WELCOME BACK AUSTIN!  Hope you decide to stay now.  *lassos Austin and bolts to floor*  There, that should hold him :D ! :lol: