Land bug?

Started by Mr.Grimm, June 29, 2009, 05:42:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr.Grimm

Okay so I  started my first run by scouting. Nothing strange of new, but then when I go to build something, I find that I have more land then I started with! I don't build anything more then with I started and then I go out and forage. I go to the build just to check and I find that I more then a hundred more  land then I had last time I checked it! Did I miss something, or is this a bug?

Shadow

seems odd, but it's possible that you scouted more than you thought. If you could give us a turn sequence to duplicate the bug we could tell you for sure.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Mr.Grimm

Well all I know is that I didn't scout too much. I started out scouting and when I built ALL the land I thought I had, I find that I have more! Then I go and forage and find the land grew!

Shadow

aha that's more clear. maybe you could ask someone else who is playing to try to replicate it?
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Red Fang

did you run out of money whil constructing?
you might not have noticed that you ran out and their was still some land left over that you couldnt build on

Mr.Grimm

No I didn't run out of money. It's all the way green.

Red Fang

yes but if you dont have enough on you you will not be able to make any more structures

Juska

I agree with Red Fang, you were looking at the amount of buildings you could build, which was limited by the cash you had on hand. So, after you ran some turns your got more money and it seemed like your land increased.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Mr.Grimm

Shael told me I made a mistake. I guess Red Fang and Juska were right. Thank you guys for your help.