hounds of ulster's reign

Started by nivek the badger warlord, December 19, 2008, 02:56:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gorak

Quote from: TheSpaceman on December 23, 2008, 08:02:18 AM
2. Gorak, i apreciate the fact that you havent been 'picking' on me, you have in fact tried to be quite concilatory and i never had a problem with you. I never approached you about this because, in my book, it was juska alone that i had the problem with.

how'd I get brought into this?

lol, I think you ment Volkov
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

TheSpaceman

Quote from: Gorak on December 23, 2008, 06:35:07 PM
2. Gorak, i apreciate the fact that you havent been 'picking' on me, you have in fact tried to be quite concilatory and i never had a problem with you. I never approached you about this because, in my book, it was juska alone that i had the problem with.

how'd I get brought into this?

lol, I think you ment Volkov

LOL, whoops!

Quote from: Juska on December 23, 2008, 10:46:18 AM
A few things id like to add to this.
1. Juska, if you wanted confirmation from me about whose side i was on why didn't you ask me, you dont like me using messengers yet you do.
4. You offered me a clean slate, this is true, but i didn't need it, i didn't do anything, you murder me and then offer me a clean slate? Huh? That makes no sense to me at all.

1. I had no need to for you to be on my side, I did not ask you to be on my side, you through Oblit assumed that you were. It is not my job to ask you, it was your job to ask me.

4. You threatened me with a takedown in a manner that made it seem like a promise more than a threat, that and you declared yourself an enemy because I told 2 people to hit you 5 times each, ridiculous considering how many attacks people take here. Don't call yourself my enemy, threaten me, and then call be the bad guy for taking appropriate measures.

Its not what you did its how you did it that i take issue with, morover its how you responded when you realised you made a mistake, or haven't you done this in your mind, wiping an ally half out is a mistake, whether you really want that ally or not, and knowing your plans you needed all the help you could get. If i recall correctly you did the same thing to oblit, hit him for being too high, man, don't you know how to ask people their intentions, next you'll be hittin volkov. Instead of asking, you had to at least think i may be an ally cos of what oblit said, you order hits, and that would be fine if you follow it up with a message saying, you were too high and i didn't know what you were doing, id clarify and get over it, but i get nothing, and so to me ive been murdered by my leader for no reason, does the term backstab ring a bell? After i respond to this as anyone would to a backstab you wipe half my net and then act like im the one whos in the wrong here, not that its really right vs wrong more like socially accepted vs not, but anyway.

Its your arrogance that gets me, the fact that you still havent seen that what you did was stupid and unnecessary, i think the number of people backing me up on this speaks volumes, so far i count 17 cody and his 15, oblit and firetooth. And its 18 if i count volkov telling you off, and he's on your own team man, all this vs 1 persons opinion, do i hear consensus brewing.
Look up!

Shadow

All of you take a deep breath and start over. Space, promi egos are going to take some getting used to, but you have to accept that over the internet, people have egos bigger than themselves. On the flip side, you have to also accept that you aren't quite at the level of competition as some of these players, so as infuriating as they can be, you have to be able to move on until you can stand up on your own. You are doing well so far, I am sure it's only a matter of time.

Snare, you aren't contributing anything except threats, please stop. It won't work, and it's only making things worse. Volkov has been trying to patch things up and was doing fine. Just because you are friends with someone ion promi doesn't mean you have to jump all over anyone who has a problem with them, let space work his own stuff out here and if it comes to an ingame fight, join in then. Juska, you are blindsiding volkov. Relax and stop worrying about how it will all look in the end.

As far as I can tell, space got a few troops murdered, volk got broken, and everything can move on now. Put it all behind you, because these forum arguments rarely solve anything. Take it from someone who has had experience with this sort of thing ^_^
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

The Obliterator

Hehe you mean like with shade.
On a side note take it ingame.
It moght turn out to be more fun there. :D
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Gen. Volkov

Quote2. Volkov, i apreciate the fact that you havent been 'picking' on me, you have in fact tried to be quite concilatory and i never had a problem with you. I never approached you about this because, in my book, it was juska alone that i had the problem with.

Oh, OK then.

QuoteYeah, defending me can do that you

Right.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Holby

I think the way Shadow has tried to reconcile everything is both admirable and kinda cute. Now everyone kiss and make up.

I think I'm funny.
I will not deleted this

Shadow

Cute?! I'll have you know I am absolutely terrifying!

Holby makes me giggle in a most un-terrifying manner.

Wolf Snare

Personally I think it's rather annoying, but I'm not going to get ahead of myself and start arguing, because I know he's a good guy and has good intentions. I didn't read a bit of this convo, so if anyone decided to turn this into a war ingame. let me know. if not, good riddance, merry christmas!
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

meestir amayzing

Firetooth

hehe, no one's even notoicing meestir :-\
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Wolf Snare

1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Shadow

Boring because everyone is playing for power positions still and nothing specific is happening.

Peace Alliance

The real question is how come nobody is scraping up the land? I just got up to 65k land, which is where i was at like 2 weeks ago when i last ran.

Am i the only one scraping?

The Obliterator

I scrape too but all the leaderers spread it out again before it can stay together.
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better