Started by Neobaron, January 09, 2006, 12:38:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cloud

Quote from: Badrang the Tyrant on January 17, 2006, 02:13:21 PM
Quote from: cloud on January 16, 2006, 12:13:07 AM
Quote from: Ruddertail on January 16, 2006, 12:11:51 AM
Quote from: Wolf Snare on January 15, 2006, 11:59:41 PM
rudder. just wait.

I am waiting, sir, as I can do nothing else at this time. If you insist on fighting against me for this percived offense, then I will fight. Do not assume that just because I am new to RWL I am a n00b, nor that I have no skills, or no allies. I will fight you to the best of my ability, and if I parish beneath your blade, will know that I have been beaten fairly and honestly, and will not begrudge you your victory.

I honestly mean no offense, and see no reason for this emnity between us. Yet if you persist, I cannot defuse it. Good day, sir.

stop using big elaborate words to hide behind your nerdiness. You're trying to act all high and mighty while you probably won't even make/hold top 10 once this really gets started.
Hold on good sir!  If Rudder played RWL for as long as you have, he'd be spanking not only the pants off you, but also your underwear as well (try not get any pictures in your mind's eye after that).  If you really want to see how good the FAF chaps are, sign up on WOA.

I somehow doubt you know who you're dealing with badrang. I've probably only been playing rwl a combined total of 5 months considering I keep coming and going. I have no problem reaching and staying on top and not even the most "powerful" redwall veterans could do much to stop me if I really wanted to try.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Wolf Snare

5 months? I'm going on 2 and a half years playing rwl. And I very much doubt that you are as unstoppable as you are leading badrang to believe. I can think of pleeeeenty of people who could put you in your place, solo.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

cloud

Then stop me Snare!
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Badrang the Tyrant

Quotei know how good the FAF chaps are
i seem to remember running them into the ground for 3 months
till enough peoples complained to beatles and he reset..
First of all, you did this in the BETA testing era, secondly, you did it before many of our now seasoned players came along, but I'll let Beatles give you the details on that. :-D

QuoteI somehow doubt you know who you're dealing with badrang. I've probably only been playing rwl a combined total of 5 months considering I keep coming and going. I have no problem reaching and staying on top and not even the most "powerful" redwall veterans could do much to stop me if I really wanted to try.
I would make a safe bet that if wondy (first name that popped into me head) really played and payed attention to the game, he'd make a fool out of you for making that comment in less than a week.  I would do so myself if I still had the time and energy to keep up with the RWL code.

windhound

wondy cant keep defences well, but if I wished I could more than likely break about anyone, and have done so on occasion.. 
massing one troop type to break somone who has to balence all four isnt really that hard, and there are thoes who can do it much more effieciently than I..  sticker, wolf, neo.. 

*shrug*
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Wolf Snare

Yes. And many of the FaF players pride themselfs on their indying skills aswell.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Gen. Volkov

Cloud, if I really wanted to, I could stop you. And I'm not even the best player here. I've seen you at your best. Snare prolly could, and I know Holby could. PA most likely too. You're good, but not THAT good. As to Josh domination FaF, lets not forget that as usual, he had cronies. Or in this case crony. sh0e was there helping him, and when you have two player's of that caliber working together, it's not that hard to dominate.

FaF has wondy, Rudder and Beatles for extremely good players. Plus one other guy. I can't remember his name. Everytime I've played, I've never been below the top five after I got established, and usually not below the top three places. Here I'm usually top five to top ten when putting in the same amount of effort, that being, virtually none. LOL. So I'd say RWL has better caliber players, but FaF has a better playing atmosphere.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

The Beatles

Yeah, but RWL also has *more* absolute players.

Josh

let's also not forget the competition sh0e and i had to deal with
and the networths we got on the more stable playing field ( less leader oriented)
sh0e was just learning how to play btw
was more or less his training grounds

Neobaron

You took us all by suprise J-man...
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.