Krowdon and Eero sittin in a tree....

Started by Night Wolf, June 13, 2009, 03:23:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Briar

Oh goodness...I think that is the sweetest thing anyone has ever said on RWL to me.....you're the impostor again...aren't you??
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Mr.Grimm

I don't think I am...... Oh my gosh it's the end of the world!

Briar

I think this may be the beginning of the end....you and I are actually complimenting each other!
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Krowdon

yeah Briar, if you or Wolfy left, I would spam a lot less.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Mr.Grimm

What am I Krowdon? Chopped liver?! >:(

Krowdon

Sorry.

On my list, Its Night Wolf then Briar, Then Daryn and then Grimm.

your last cause I dont speak with you as often.

I spam with Wolfy the most so he's first, Briars second cause I spam less often with her, Daryn cause I know him better and your last cause I just started talking to you.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

:D Grimms bottom...But shouldnt Daryn your boyfriend be on the top of your list Krowdon  :P

Briar

Here's my list:

Night Wolf, Grimm, Krowdon, Freddy, Daryn

Mr.Grimm

Night wolf, the things me and Briar talk about you when you're gone. It's okay Krowdon. I hope to rise in your friend ranks soon. Thank you Briar.

Night Wolf

Ive seen what you talk about....NOT HAPPY >:(

Briar

Mr.Grimm

Krowdon

Quote from: Night Wolf on June 17, 2009, 07:58:04 PM
:D Grimms bottom...But shouldnt Daryn your boyfriend be on the top of your list Krowdon  :P

*ANGRY GLARE*

NOT MY BOYFREIND!!!!!!!!

Mr.Grimm

If you want to live, stop saying she has all these boyfriends...

Krowdon

Yeah!

Thank you for being on my side Grimm. 

*gives Grimm a cookie*