EXPANSION

Started by Dead Eye, October 28, 2003, 05:16:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dead Eye

This is awesome. I signed up 2 minutes after it was made and I got a high number!
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Veranor

I am #4! In other words, first non-admin !!!!
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Gen. Volkov

*Dances* I am #20!!!! YAY!
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Menatus

You'll never guess who I am! NEVER!

The Lady Shael

Hm, Volkov has my old Second Era number....

Go me:

Daughters of Delor, #6

*applauds Retto and other admins* You did a terrific job on this. It was well worth the wait. *goes off to squander her turns*
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Gen. Volkov

Shael>> Cool.... *Applauds the Admins with her* Very nice job.... Men>> Who are you then?
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Kilkenne

Would someone like to explain Cities to me? Do they COST rats, etc to make or something?

Menatus

You'll just have to guess

Gen. Volkov

Ok then... *sigh* crazy flying dog..... or whatever that picture is....

Nohcnonk

I'm #30!! Whoohoo!  Oh, I'm very truthful and loyal, so don't take my name like I'm gonna backstap ya :ph34r:  

Riverpaw

Zephyrus (#43)

As usual... but better number...
Who would like to not smash me into oblivion?
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

The Weasel Liberation Mov

Highest rank on Regular: 1st
Highest rank on Turbo: 9th

Nohcnonk

Ah, I used to be Gonar if no one knew... anyone wanna join my nonexistant clan?

bjornredtail

:angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  
I allready miss the old design for the login page, I got a lousy number, and I didn't manage to get my endgame stats!!!!!
:angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  
0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

Gen. Volkov

Non>> Eh.. maybe... might start my own...

Oh and one other thing... along with the city question... I would like to know what a protectorate is....