Rumor grew of a shadow

Started by Ereptor, December 08, 2003, 05:50:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Burninate

Sure sure, sorry about that... didn't mean to cause any confusion... but well you know.

-Vera
~Veranor, The Beatles, Nevadacow, Devari~
Dear Forums,
This happened once before,
When I came to your door,
No reply.
I tried to telephone,
They said you were not home,
That's a lie,
No reply, No reply.

?Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful citizens can change the world..."

Ereptor

You may comment all night.  But you two are not in this battle.  So comment away my friends.  Maybe one day someone will hear you and something might change.  If you ask me i say put your money where your mouth is and bring it on.  

Mordor Shall never fall.
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

calria

:angry:
Little boys, little boys...
What have I told you a hundred times already?
If you can't think up a new and not-beaten-to-death storyline idea, don't use one at all!

Ereptor, your time of glory has passed. You've earned your fame as one of, if not the most, frightening emperor of all time. Don't ruin that by becoming a laughing stock now. Just retire to the legends of old, and talk to your ring of power, and everything will be alright.

The Lady Shael

*amused*

I don't know if it's just because I liked the people in ROME more, or if the theme of Roman emperors just appealed to me more, but I don't think this'll be as popular as ROME was.  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Burninate

Rome wasn't....popular.

~Beatles
~Veranor, The Beatles, Nevadacow, Devari~
Dear Forums,
This happened once before,
When I came to your door,
No reply.
I tried to telephone,
They said you were not home,
That's a lie,
No reply, No reply.

?Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful citizens can change the world..."

windhound

:P  'couse Rome wasnt popular, it was the ruling clan, but Nero didnt think that it generated quite as much fear and dislike as clans like Slayer did..  donno though, needed to be on the opposite side to know for sure..
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

The Lady Shael

Okay, not exactly popular, but rather like...a really big deal a lot of people were involved in.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

calria

It's sad when the ones who started the original groups are becoming the biggest posers later TRYING to be the big cool groups.

Commodus

Our mistake was to trust to many. Our downfall was those who betrayed us.

We will do no such thing again.

Ashyra Nightwing

Heh... Slayer was possibly the most evil clan around.. It was just.. more impressive than Rome. I don't know how..

Menatus

I wasn't here during Slayer. Who led it?

Ashyra Nightwing

Richard Rahl.. Or Wolf Bite.. I can't remember who.

Menatus

wolf bite

Slayer was not evil.  I formed it, then gave it to Ralh.  Tons of aid was sent to the small.  Teaching to any that wanted it.  I stopped taking land when I got to 100,000 land.  When my net got to 1 billion, our top 3 players (me, Ralh, Holby) deleted and we disband.  There was no bounties allowed, everyone had to do their own dirty work.  No RL story line.  No threats, no wars.  Just a showing that the good guys could run a game of war in which everyone (or most) still had fun.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

calria

People prefer anarchy. They don't want anyone running the game.