Rumor grew of a shadow

Started by Ereptor, December 08, 2003, 05:50:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Menatus

I'm not in Loren, and they must be lackeys. Ereptor told them to attack me muchly, and they did, most likely recieving aid in return.

The Weasel Liberation Mov

Are you refering to Loren or Ereptor's people?

I set RL to ally...
Highest rank on Regular: 1st
Highest rank on Turbo: 9th

Menatus

No, I said that I am not in Loren. And that they (AoM) must be lackeys. Anyway, I have Loren on ally too (although sometimes I get hit by members of Loren -_-)

wolf bite

Point!

Loren does not work for me.  They asked me for my help.   So it was I that was working for them.

I must be a lackey for Loren.  Hehe.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Burninate

Same diiff, with you. :)
1. your goals coincide
2. you're quite a clanful
~Veranor, The Beatles, Nevadacow, Devari~
Dear Forums,
This happened once before,
When I came to your door,
No reply.
I tried to telephone,
They said you were not home,
That's a lie,
No reply, No reply.

?Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful citizens can change the world..."

Orcrist

I think that some people don't join clans mainly because there are restrictions set by them. I personally like clans because I like to help out my friends.

In response to this whole thing about Ereptor's "lackeys", that would mean that everyone in Rome was a lackey. Now, I guarantee you that that clan, no matter how hated it was, was one of the greatest organizational feats ever pulled off- it culminated nearly all of the games greatest players and took quite a while to take out. I did not ever, not once, consider myself the lackey of anyone (except when I was Klamath's apprentice and just learning how to play the game from her and Stormclaw *has good memories*). Anyway, I think that teamwork and lackeys are 2 very different things. I think that whoever #7 is (The Witchking) is a team member of Ereptor, and someone who is pumped full of aid and down low, is a lackey. Just thought I'd add my 2 cents.
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Commodus
4.) To all of these Loren members calling others lackeys:

What do you think you are for wolf bite?
As Wolf Bite just pointed out, he didn't recruit us; we recruited him.
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Aqualis

Quote from: OrcristI think that whoever #7 is (The Witchking) is a team member of Ereptor, and someone who is pumped full of aid and down low, is a lackey.
I'm The Witchking, and I have yet to ask or recieve aid from Ereptor.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Shadow Knight

Aqualis would never do a thing like that.

Menatus

He was defending you.

Rome lacked one thing - me. Of course, that's because Ereptor was in control and he hated me :P