TBV is here to stay.

Started by Ereptor, April 26, 2004, 10:33:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ereptor

Best's warriors are falling in the war between TBV and BEST.  The only two left in the top ten are because they are food/skiff massers.  Windhound is also not an enemy of TBV.   The others are falling.  Holby was almost a casulity of war earlier today but was saved with only a few acres left.  

Yes folks The Brotherhood of Vermin is back and all the talk of Ereptor being all washed up, was just talk.  Put your money where your mouth is peeps.  

We are proud to claim TBV as the most powerfull clan in Redwall.  And even Holby's threat of killing me and TBV falling looks like a science fiction story compared to the power we now control.

Horray for our allies and our friends.  Woe to those who oppose us.  
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Wolf Snare

Well said. Our opponents are dropping like flies.

Best ain't got nothing on us!
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Beem

YAY!  Ereptor, you need to clean out your PM box. ^^  and Wolf Bite, when did you become Admin?  Congratulations!  ^^

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

Ereptor

Message box now cleaned and awaiting messages.  
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Nohcnonk

*blinks* Ereptor, you are truely evil. ::disagrees::  

Beem

Quote from: Nohcnonk*blinks* Ereptor, you are truely evil. ::disagrees::
Of course ^^ would you expect anything less?  Should I have returned to find a perfecly nice, not powerful ereptor I would be scared.

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

Nohcnonk

No, you should have returned to find a prudent and nicely powerful Nohc... :P  

Wolf Snare

teehehe.

That was mostly a few era's ago, when you and holbs were unarguably the best, with nalt right up in your faces ( and me not playing ;) ). Things have gotten really extreme...
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Wildwood

Yay to TBV it is nice to see a new clan at top every once in a while.  I have no clue why, it just is.
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

Ashyra Nightwing

TBV?

Spiffy, just don't hold the top for too long...

~>John<~

Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Nohcnonk

Yay, even more time to nag at TBV and annoy them like heck, since I don't have a clan to fight them with.  A few people left my clan and joined Ereptor's, and every invitiation that I sent was refused and they joined TBV instead... :(

Ereptor, you should think every once in a while, you know.

Blood Wake

nohc you can join blades if ya want, but we are now allied with TBV, so if you want to fight them or whatever then you'd best not join, but we'd love ta have ya
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Nohcnonk

Sorry Blood Wake, I prefer not to be a subordinate.  Best still has me, Holby, windy, and his brother, along with a handful of others.  We're not near finished yet...

Blood Wake

heh, i didnt know you were in best, never mind then
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h