RWL: Commanders - Round 5

Started by Peace Alliance, November 06, 2004, 08:32:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aqualis

Usually when I try to make those connections I'm wrong. But, I didn't notice you posting in the Fire forum.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

RazorClaw

Ah. I see. I'm not very good anyway, so why does it matter who I am...

Aqualis

It's doesn't, just curious.

[EDIT: I made sure to knock you out of the lead. Again.]

~the mighta awualis

RazorClaw

Yes, you did... Thanks, now I'm not too cocky.

Aqualis

Glad I could be of service.

~the mighta awualis

RazorClaw

It's harder when there are people that are only concerned in keeping you down, rather than getting themselves up... I have enough skiffs for now, maybe next run I should simply build huts and get leaders. Then I could keep my skiffers...  

Guthorm Swordmaster

What my 5 sometimes 10bil money per day is not enough for you?

Kueller

Well, today, he got from 7M to 12M skiffs, right? That WOULD be enough, but all but 8.7M were murdered off, see his dillema?
"The only difference between a tax man and a
taxidermist is that the taxidermist leaves the skin." -- Mark Twain

"Suppose you were an idiot.  And suppose you
were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself." -- Mark Twain

"A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to
his fellow man, which debt he proposes to pay off
with your money."  -- G.  Gordon Liddy

"I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a
bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle."
-- Winston Churchill

I am not a member of the recent group of Star Wars peoples, nor am I copying them.

user posted image

One of my favorite all-time Star Wars scenes (from Darksaber):
Shoot the enemy! Kam Solusar commanded. Reflexively, the gunner followed the order. He fired both heavy laser cannons at full power. The Imperial Juggernaut exploded under its own firepower. Kam Solusar ducked, but the trunk of the Massasi tree shielded him from the flying shrapnel. He shook his head in disgust. "Stupid idiots," he thought, then slipped off to meet another target.

Guthorm Swordmaster

Ah well *prepares huge stockpile of money to send to RazorClaw*

Aqualis

Quote from: RazorClawIt's harder when there are people that are only concerned in keeping you down, rather than getting themselves up... I have enough skiffs for now, maybe next run I should simply build huts and get leaders. Then I could keep my skiffers...
Not true, I was using all my murders on you to build my loyalty. I was making more than I was spending, so it was prodocutive in bringing you down and raising me up.

Guthorm: I wondered who was feeding him.

~the mighta awualis

Peace Alliance

cut it out and get back on topic. it would be a shame for the COMMANDERS threat to have to be moved to the spa room  <_<  

RazorClaw

Yes, it'd ruin your elections chances. "I served in Vietnam." "I served in Commanders."  :lol:  

Peace Alliance

you callin me a flip flopper?  :angry:

lol

ah (junk), wonderfull time for me to spam eh? lol

ok ok, so lets get back to commanders. are they any more questions about the setup? i think i'll make another post when sign ups have began just in case there are more things to announce. just keep thinkin about that mole. hmmm

RazorClaw

Are we going to be able to store troops on the market?

Cindarin

Muaha... If you tell me when the sign up is at school -If I haven't already missed it-, and I remember, and I have access to the computer, I just might go for it.  However as you can tell that is a very small might.

P.S, was it mole day or something when the whole mole thing started up?
"Without love life has no meaning." - Joseph Nicholas

"Looks are just an added bonus." - Joseph Nicholas

"Meine Liebe, Mein Leben, Meine Welt." - Joseph Nicholas

user posted image