Shael's legal :-p

Started by The Lady Shael, December 07, 2006, 12:30:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

Because no one seems to come on here anymore, I decided to let you all know...

I'm legal today! XD
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Peace Alliance

Aqualis

Happy Birthday.

You know, back in the '70s, you'd of been of legal drinking age, too.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Naltaca

Happy Birthday!!

Congratulations on being 18 and legal; welcome to the club :P
COOL STORY BRO

windhound

later than that in some states Aqualis ;)
though, I think by now all are at 21

Happy Birthday Shael
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Aqualis

~the mighta awualis

Peace Alliance

21 is ridiculous. i don't know many people at age 19 who are any less responsible with alcohol then 21+'ers generally are.

Gen. Volkov

I know lots who are less responsible than I with alcohol, but the whole 21 thing is a bit of a joke anyway. No one really listens to it.

Happy B-day Shael.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Ashyra Nightwing

Happy birthday, Shael. You can come over to England and drink now..  :-D

Arguia Zsah

Interesting fact- over here it is illegal to give alcohol to a child under five without medical reasons and a doctor present. o.0 (Don't you just love 'citizenship' lessons...  :roll:)

Happy Birthday Shael ^^

Vengerak

Quote from: The Lady Shael on December 07, 2006, 12:30:53 PM

I'm legal today! XD

Is it wrong that I thought that sounded dirty? Or was it supposed to be? :| We have different ages for stuff than you guys on the other side of the pond; "legal" at 16, legal to drive at 17, legal to drink and vote and get tattoos at 18...

Arguia Zsah

Quote from: Vengerak on February 26, 2007, 04:40:42 AM
Quote from: The Lady Shael on December 07, 2006, 12:30:53 PM

I'm legal today! XD

Is it wrong that I thought that sounded dirty? Or was it supposed to be? :| We have different ages for stuff than you guys on the other side of the pond; "legal" at 16, legal to drive at 17, legal to drink and vote and get tattoos at 18...

You can actually drink before 18... I think... o.0 Just not buy it I think... i.e. at home with parents is okay... o.0 Confusing PSE lessons xD

Interesting fact - it is illegal to give alcohol to a child under 5 without a doctor being present. o.0

Vengerak

You can have a glass of wine with a meal and stuff legally a bit earlier--you can't <i>really</i> drink or get into clubs or anything until you've got ID to say you're 18.  Which is not to say you necesarrily had to <i>be</i> 18...*cough*

Good times.

Aqualis

I've found that the more I think about these kinds of laws, the less I care.

~the mighta awualis

Arguia Zsah

The US has the strangest laws xD What about the one to do with crossing borders with a duck on your head? xD