Redwall Duel

Started by TSR, March 03, 2003, 02:45:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TSR

Ok, things sorted out. First of all, Redwall Duel is up, here. Be sure to bookmark it! Here are some main points:

- Experienced players are encouraged to join.
- There will be 2 clans (RWL and TSR). These will be at war with each other.
- At signup, you can join either clan. Please join the one with fewer members. Click on "Clan positions" to see stuff about the clans. Until either clan has a member, all you'll get is a division by zero, but nevermind that. THat screen also tells you how each clan is doing at any time.
- There will be no clan manage screen, no clan contacts screen, no lottery, no disbanding, no leaving, and ally forces are turned on by default.
- There will be an equal number of people when the turns start, at which point signups will be closed, and the clan forums will open.
- The game will be on TSR terms, so check out the TSR game guide a bit.
- Protection will last for 400 turns.
- Family members must be in opposite clans. This is to ensure against multis.
- There are unlimited attacks.
- The duel goes on until one clan is entirely eliminated.

Have fun!

We respectfully invite the following members to the game as honorary members:

Stormclaw, Retto, Ragefur, Raine, Kilk, Ereptor, Shael, Holby, Slynder, Bogfoot, Overlord, Beatles, Menatus, Tarsonis, John, Trident, and Nevada.

You guys must come.

Apart from those, everyone is invited, though if we have too many players, we might have to boot some newbies. But we don't want to do that, so come and join, and try to join the clan with less players, not RWL. We'd like to keep it balanced. And remember: in this game, the more kills you get, the better!

~Redwall Duel Staff (TSR)

Oh yes... there will only be one, impartial admin. No lottery is so you can't say, well, one clan won the lottery, that's why they beat us. Lol.

TSR

Sry... forgot Wickedclaw.

Menatus

Ooh, sounds interesting! Fortunately I don't care which side I'm on, so that's good. How many players, total?

The Lady Shael

Kewl, I'm an honorary member...*sigh* Yet another server...must......resist.....*gives in and signs up*

*gasp* 400 turns in protection?!? I'm already impatient enough with 200...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Menatus

It's 5 per 10, and you start off with 400. But turns are stopped.

Wickedclaw

who am I supposed to join? RWl or TSR?  I play RWL a lot more and I kick *** in it, hehe I can break anyone on the regular server. But I am an admin for TSR. I will decide at a later time.

~Wickedclaw

Menatus

Look and see how many members of each. I am the same as you (although I suck at RWL) but there were more TSR people, so I joined RWL.

Scringepaw

Is this site free too?
"Patience is a virtue."

"Perfect practice makes perfect."

RAINBOW

The Lady Shael

Any game you see that is similar to RWL should be free...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Menatus

Oh, Goodins! It's Scringepaw. Expect his post count to be higher than mine tomorrow :P

Jedi!?

RWL has already won. The best player is on RWL(not ba but he "is baaaaaaak" if you know what I mean.). He'll tell you who he is if you haven't figured it out already B) . Also I'm not a newb, My clan is #9, Windchill. Don't boot me off!
~Joseph
Jedi!? Lord of the Jedi Horde

~WOD~
Proud member of TBOAV: Return the strength of old!

TSR

If we just have Slynder, our victory is assured.

Kilkenne

I am fighting to uphold the rights and ideals of RWL!

TSR

Lol. Didn't I tell you guys to join the one with less members?

Kilkenne

I fight for who I support, why would I fight for TSR when I don't support it?