What happened...

Started by Saladin, September 23, 2008, 09:14:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

Quote from: The Lady Shael on November 17, 2008, 12:31:32 AM
Ragey! You've been gone a while.

For the newbies, Ragefur was a former RWL admin, and coined the term HPR (Happy Pony Raising).
I thought that was rageful (jk)

http://www.gameopen.com/promisance/index.php/Rageful

promi wiki called you RAGEFUL, I thought ragefur sounded familiar...
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Ruatine

http://www.redwallwarlords.com/forums/index.php?topic=474.0

From this topic: Ragefur was/is awesomeness on a popsicle stick rocking my superwoman socks. (in Calria's words)

Welcome back, Ragefur!
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Ragefur

Sorry for attacking you everyone.
Highest Rank: 1
8th player ever.

Gen. Volkov

Sorry, but I just can't seem to see Ragey's awesomeness with Ereptor's current awesomeness drowning all other awesomeness out.

That may be too many awesomenesses. LOL.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Ragefur

I'm awesome for BEING COOL.

Ereptor is just awesome for winning. xD
8th player ever.

Ereptor

Hmmm *flips pages*  It says here, in the Book of Cool, on page 3 section B paragraph 14 that, "Claiming yourself as being "cool" means one of two things.  A. You are the God of Coolness and there is no one that could ever be cooler than yourself because by claiming yourself cool you are in fact stating you are the chosen one of Cool.  B.  Your not cool but rather wish to be and by claiming yourself cool you state that you are the chosen one of coolness, which there can only be one.  Note in those that claim the above there is a 99.9% chance that they will fall under option B.  Sorry Ragey just checking the facts.
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Peace Alliance

Hey congrats on being a God ragey!

Ragefur

Yeah... I'm pretty sure it's already been established that I am in fact God.
8th player ever.

Shadow

Quote from: Ragefur on November 18, 2008, 02:54:18 PM

Fight you for it...
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Gen. Volkov

QuoteI'm awesome for BEING COOL.

Ereptor is just awesome for winning. xD

I didn't realize there was a difference between being a winner and being cool. I thought all winners are cool and all cool people are winners. I certainly don't know any cool people who are losers or losers who are cool.

Wow, and people said the builders of the Titanic had hubris. Personally, I'm with Ereptor, and you probably fall under option B.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Ragefur

Nah... People who win Starcraft all the time are losers.

You can't fight me for it. I'm GOD. Pay attention.

There was a whole lot of threads on Terrouge establishing this fact.

QuoteI didn't realize there was a difference between being a winner and being cool. I thought all winners are cool and all cool people are winners. I certainly don't know any cool people who are losers or losers who are cool.
*cough* You are clearly in his entourage.

And it's not hubris if it is TRUE. Duh.
8th player ever.

Firetooth

Lol, notice how all ereptors sla-minions all back him  :P
I wasn't around when ragefur was playing so I dont think I know which one of you is cooler...but I AM THE COOLEST! Get over it >:D
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Ragefur

No Firetooth.

One day you can be, let me help you start... Want to be my sidekick?
8th player ever.

Firetooth

Quote from: Ragefur on November 19, 2008, 01:41:32 PM
No Firetooth.

One day you can be, let me help you start... Want to be my sidekick?
what th-sidekick? Im NEVER A SIDEKICK! AN-wait...now I think of it, I actually am like with shadow against shade and with feng.
Ill be your sidekick if im cooler the ereptor :P

Gen. Volkov

Quote*cough* You are clearly in his entourage.

Bah. Entourage nothing, I'm just listening to the arguments. You're declaring you're God, Ereptor is making reasoned arguments. He wins.