Feast/Loot/Goldmine math

Started by Uiblis, November 10, 2011, 06:09:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Uiblis

What are the equations/factors for how much you produce?
I love bad [berries] that's my [fruity] problem

Shadow

more leaders = more production
all land on huts = more production for the same value of leaders
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Uiblis

Is that all?

Which one affects it more? Multipliers and such.

Shadow

production is multiplied by leaders * (huts/land)

and then there are a bunch of constants and other things you have no control over, if I recall.

Uiblis

Shadow

Oh, there is one other thing - there is a step function decreasing with increasing networth. If you are below 100m net, you make about 30% more cash and food than if you are above, on a per leader basis. If you are below (50m? 10m?) you make even more on a per leader basis, though at this point you have so few leaders that you lose out that way. Best way is to have a partner to send anything over 90m or so net to so you can produce most.

Uiblis

Quote from: Shadow on November 13, 2011, 08:01:23 AM
Oh, there is one other thing - there is a step function decreasing with increasing networth. If you are below 100m net, you make about 30% more cash and food than if you are above, on a per leader basis.

30%? Thought it was just 20. That changes things.

Thanks for the info.

Shadow

I think it's 30% ^_^ But it has been a while since I looked at numbers, so it might be 20%. Test it and find out :)

Vargarth

It is a pretty big number... thats all I know. When I ran today, i tested and it was the difference of 5 billion cash per 25 goldmines.
Collapsing and Expanding Dem Categories with no help from Kilk!

Sevah

The 25% intervals are at 1m/10m and 100m net. At 1billion net nothing changes.
This is effected by your race modifier so wolf feast plus aid away is the most effective mission overall.
Goldmine has the most power but unless your on 160-175 ratio it's a waste of loyalty compared to selling food at 13.
This cuddlefriendy suggestion was brought to you by Sevz.