Nevada's Listing

Started by bjornredtail, May 18, 2003, 12:26:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pikepaw

For list number two I am Fighters for Chosen ranked 101, Last time I checked before the reset I was rank 100.  Someone must have done something since I last checked before the reset making me 101.
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

The Beatles

^BURP^

Er... Bump, not burp.

The Lady Shael

Where'd you GET this, Nev?? It's weird how many hordes there were in the First Era...hang on, I've got to find all of mine...

[EDIT] Not good. I found all my hordes except for one, El Queso, #419. That's so ODD...someone else has #419, but I could've sworn that was my number...then I thought maybe it was 319, but someone else has that number too...

First Era hordes-

Name: The Black Raiders (#55)
Land: 0
NW: $1,020,426
Clan: None (Was in DI)
Species: Fox
Other: Southsward 97 (42%) 49 (10%) 0

Name: The Band of Rebels (#225)
NW: $36,123
Clan: None (But was leader of ROM)
Species: Fox
Other: Southsward 75 (59%) 37 (24%) 0

Name: Daughters of Delor (#679)
NW: $492,424
Clan: None (But was in EO and Empire)
Species: Weasel
Other: Mossflower Country 365 (80%) 179 (27%) 0

Name: The Realm of Unspoken Darkness (#1235)
Land: 22,964
NW: $12,669,395
Clan: None
Species: Wildcat (Whoa, what made me choose to be a wildcat?)
Other: Southsward 58 (83%) 46 (37%) 0

Second Era horde-

Name: Daughters of Delor (#20)
Land: 14,219
NW: $13,017,293
Clan: ROM
Species: Stoat (Why am I a STOAT??!)
Other: Southsward 228 (83%) 96 (54%) 0

--

o.0 Wow. I didn't even remember I chose a non-weasel species for those other hordes...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

calria

Woo! I found myself on there! *giggle* I'm awesome.

Shael: You were a stoat because stoats are the only species that ROCK SOCKS. =D *is always a stoat... or a shrew, on Duels...*

The Lady Shael

Heh, maybe that's why. "Everyone else is doing it!" But I'm still befuddled about my third horde from the First Era...it's like it never existed...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Ruatine

*growls*

I was here for the end of the first round. My horde number was somewhere in the 1200's. *prods Nev* I should be in there.
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

bjornredtail

I copyed and pased it from the warlord search of all hordes....  
0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

caedo caelestis

I think it was more then a week before end of game.

Ashyra Nightwing

*growls*
Weasels rock socks. They have skiffies.

bjornredtail

For Round 1, yes. For round 2 it was for a cupple of hours.
0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

~>John<~

wow.....I'm rank 22, 811, The Hexans. Interesting. Note that I had just been attacked 20 times right then, I remember that.....also note the difference in networth between me and 21. 12 mil, wow. the first age went on so long that a rank was like 10 mil while still in the top 40. weird, ain't it? I think that was the peak of RWL's popularity. the thing is, the reason networths are so low now is that the food chain has 3 links, while before I would have 5 mil networth and still be rank 150.

EDIT: Also note me clan [Northern] and my number of offensive attacks. 1/2 came from attacks on sokar [the guy below me who'd I recently stompled for rat massing] and violent sheep.
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

calria

What do you mean when you say that the food chain has 3 links now?

~>John<~

meaning that you shoot up to rank 78 in protection, then you move to 30 in a couple of days, then you are top 10 in a couple of days. You get up high very fast.
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome