Wut?s The best race to choose?

Started by , January 07, 2003, 08:52:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kelmoran

Okay, after reading Aldor Plain Walker's post, I have to add to my comments a bit:

You don't have to fight to advance in the game.  With my first game (which I deleted because I didn't want to revolt and lose my position), I was up to #27, and I only had 5 offensive actions at the time (my defensive actions were at 913).  I was a Wolf at the time (not the best for my style of play), which is why I switched to Marten this time; money had become a problem.  

I'm not saying Aldor Plain Walker is an idiot who doesn't know what he's talking about, he/she just has a different style of play than I do.  

You can't figure out which race will be the best for you by asking someone else.  Try one out, and see how it goes.  If it doesn't work out, you can always revolt or start over.
KELMORAN

I have often been the victim of this incessant rigmarole, which in itself is redundant rhetoric... But if you're going to bring up the issue of my mental stability, then maybe you'd just better have a look in the mirror, there, buddy.  Insanity is intrinsic to the sane functions of the mind.

Holby

What was your old number? I sort of doubt you had 913 defensive actions. And that many offensive...
I will not deleted this