The Mansion

Started by taekwondokid42, July 14, 2007, 07:58:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

taekwondokid42

John the mole, feeling bored, and somewhat desparate for a role-play game, sends out invatations to everyone one he knows, invatations to his great mansion, in hopes that someone, if only one beast, even if he be a rat, would come and keep him company. Among thos on the list are

Shale, PA, Wolf Snare, Wolf Bite, Idunno, and anyone else who wants to come.

He also writes in the invatations for them to tell all their friends about this wonderful place.

He sits back and waites, hoping...

Wolf Snare

Folding the invitation up carefully, Snare could not resist grinning from ear to ear.

After seemingly endless seasons of warmongering intentions, It was a relief to be able to relax for an evening amongst friends.

Snare discussed expectations with his trusty second in command officer, Borat, and then began preparing his things for the long journey.

Once prepared, he climbed onto the back of the newest model of armadillo. The wolf was excited to test out the newly designed luxury attachments, which came armed to the teeth, and was equipped to weather the harshest northland conditions.?

Certain he had not forgotten anything, Wolf Snare took up the reigns, and with a distinguished howl, he began the long trek south toward John's mansion.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

taekwondokid42

Snare! welcome, I'm so glad you came. And nice armadillo, you'll have to give me a ride on it some time. No one else has shown up yet, but I'm sure that will change. Make yourself at home. Anything in this house is yours for your stay.

Faerd

((Three cheers for a new RP thread!))

An arrow whistled through the air, stopping with a thud, quivering, in the bullseye of a target. The lithe form of a squirrel soon followed its path, inspecting the target and pulling the arrow out. Another squirrel, much younger, dropped down from the tree next to him and grinned. "Faerd! Letter for you!" Dropping the letter at his feet the messenger did a flip over Faerd's head and nimbly bounced into the nearest tree, jumping from branch to branch with ease. Grinning, Faerd opened the letter with a foreclaw, grin widening as he saw the invitation inside. "Well well well, John's showin' off his new mansion is he? Sounds like fun!" Without a second thought Faerd shouldered his longbow, pausing only to pick up a staff of solid oak before heading into the foliage above, leaping from tree to tree. As he stopped for breath on the trunk of a strong pine, he began muttering to himself. "Bah, haven't done this in a long time... Forgot how fun it can be!" Faerd took another deep breath before setting out once more. "And how much energy it takes." he added ruefully...
"7/5th's of the world's populace do not understand fractions. 48% of all statistics are wrong"

"Because my Reality-Defining-Gun says so..."

~Faerd, Rhubarb of Randomness

Arguia Zsah

Quote from: Faerd on November 24, 2007, 10:06:38 AM
((Three cheers for a new RP thread!))

Last post in August. Old RP thread.

Faerd

((Well i'm just silly like that... uh.. *flees*))
"7/5th's of the world's populace do not understand fractions. 48% of all statistics are wrong"

"Because my Reality-Defining-Gun says so..."

~Faerd, Rhubarb of Randomness

Arguia Zsah

Quote from: Faerd on November 24, 2007, 12:54:24 PM
((Well i'm just silly like that... uh.. *flees*))

Hehee... don't worry. Just pay attention to the topic dates ;) Most of the topics in here are old.