Question

Started by Brock, June 19, 2003, 08:37:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brock

When you steal, what does it mean when it says:

Mission: Success
You have embezzled $15,554,097 from your enemy's treasury!
...but only partially.

I'm just curious what it means when it says "but only partially."
I like Chicken, I like Liver, Meow Mix,Meow Mix, Please Deliver!

Holby

It means your mission has been shielded. Your attempt succeeded, but wasn't very effective.
You'll have to get someone else to explain why and how it works that way, though.
I will not deleted this

Peace Alliance

i once thought it was because they had they're defenses up... i donno if thats true or not

Holby

Quote from: Peace Alliancei once thought it was because they had they're defenses up... i donno if thats true or not
I don't know about that, I think I've murdered people (partially) and then boosted my health up to 100% then had no trouble at all with missions on them. *Shrug*
I will not deleted this

Brock

Thanks people.  If you find out anymore please tell me.
I like Chicken, I like Liver, Meow Mix,Meow Mix, Please Deliver!

wolf bite

I am not 100% sure. But the way I understand it is that if your Leader ratio is just enough to win, then you only get part, if your ratio is really good, then you get the full cash. The reason Holby got through with 100% health was that at 80% health, his ratio was only at 80% power, so it his leaders were not working at 100% stranght.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Veranor

Actually I'm fairly sure it's to do with raise defense. Here's the description

Raise defences Reduces damage from enemy missions by 2/3.
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

To make it work, delete huts until you get zero leaders per turn. Then all missions will be seucessful.

Veranor

No, he means on an opponent, and that won't always work.
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Oh, is that only for your own personal things? Well, then I would suggest you have more leaders tahn your opponent.

Holby

Quote from: CheeeeesyOh, is that only for your own personal things?
Utility missions.
Everything in General's Hut.
I will not deleted this

Oh, I see. Still, would outnumbering your opponent work, or would you also need a goo leader:huts ratio?

Peace Alliance

*Is freaked out*

... How come when i was just reading those messages i couldn't see who cheasy was?? It showed up as blank! O.o its really weardin me out here. :blink:

it showed up as this:

Group:

*runs and hides*

Blackeyes

Peace. Did you happen to look at the date of this topic? Your only a month late.
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....