Special Positions in Blackfly

Started by Peace Alliance, March 29, 2009, 03:40:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

Blackfly is currently looking for members who will perform specific goals for us. The clan is currently growing, and I'm excited to encourage more teamwork and strategy. Contact me, Peace Alliance (#15) if you're interested in one of these positions.

• Trainer: Somebody who will take the lower members of the clan under your wing and give them tips and aid.
  • Recruiter: Somebody to actively recruit members for the clan

Holby

I will not deleted this

Gorak

Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Marell

You guys have already got 10 members in Blackfly, and another 4 in U, and you're trying to recruit another member who will in turn be in charge of recruiting more members? :o

Firetooth

Give me all your net and I'll join ;)
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shadow

QuoteYou guys have already got 10 members in Blackfly, and another 4 in U, and you're trying to recruit another member who will in turn be in charge of recruiting more members? Shocked

It's cause they're scared of the big dogs :P You need lots of flies to beat a dog.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Firetooth

I'm not a dog I'm a phoenix who flies above the dogs and annoys them :P
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Ashyra Nightwing

I think Woof needs a fancy avatar/logo like Blackfly has. I might run a competition...  :P

SEE, EVEN LITTLE BABY BIRDS WANT TO BE A PART OF IT

Gorak

Quote from: Marell on March 30, 2009, 08:18:21 AM
You guys have already got 10 members in Blackfly, and another 4 in U, and you're trying to recruit another member who will in turn be in charge of recruiting more members? :o

actually, your right, what we need is to recruit someone who can motivate those who are tagged with us to run turns once in a while.

Devari

Uh... How many independents are actually in the game/top 10/top 20? If I play, do I have to join a clan to survive these days?  ;)

Shadow

Not really, the clans are too busy bashing each other to get in the way of independents, but joining a clan is a lot funner. You should join woof, flies are icky anyway.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Peace Alliance

No harm in growing the clan even more... And posting here lets people know we're active, helpful, and awesome.

Devari

But... but...

Black Flies, little black flies. Always the black fly no matter where you go, I'll die with the black fly pickin' at my bones, in North Ontar-i-o-i-o, in North Ontar-i-o!

Gorak

one of these days we gotta start an all Canadian clan, just for the hell of it

Holby

One of these days, Marell and I will start the most exclusive clan ever, for Australians.

We will be the greatest in the Southern Hemisphere.
I will not deleted this