Special Positions in Blackfly

Started by Peace Alliance, March 29, 2009, 03:40:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashyra Nightwing

Quote from: Peace Alliance on April 12, 2009, 02:05:37 PM
You actually listed a few people who weren't technically in Blackfly. Snare and Bob were in U. They were at war with Woof with Blackfly's full support.

I thought U was basically Blackfly members in a separate clan for strategy reasons.  Maybe not..

anyway, no more wars for me, at least for a little while. I can get my daily violence fix on Turbo, no problems there.

Gen. Volkov

QuoteYou actually listed a few people who weren't technically in Blackfly. Snare and Bob were in U. They were at war with Woof with Blackfly's full support.

They were in BlackFly at the beginning, and later left when the war started. Well, Snare was anyway, Bob was another clan, and you guys recruited him. It was the BlackFly-Woof war though, with the members of U in support. BlackFly never stopped attacking Woof, and BlackFly was the reason the war started.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Peace Alliance

You never did see things clearly Volkov...

Shadow

Blackfly and U worked together to pass land without being interefered with by booting rules. It's an old emp trick - we did it with Ereptor as well. They were more or less the same clan, and all the U members were at once time Blackfly members. When we say blackfly, we means both clans together.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Juska

Quote from: Shadow on April 12, 2009, 01:08:49 PM
The clan that the clan you founded with volk ended up having a war with lol. Way to leave us in the middle of it :P

The only person ever in my clan was myself, Volkov and others were part of the organization I had hoped to start, things happened and I stopped playing, thanks for crediting me with starting the reg. fun last round. I see my report topic was active until mid Feb.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Gen. Volkov

QuoteYou never did see things clearly Volkov...

No, I saw things perfectly clearly, you just decided to try and confuse the issue later on, and I went with it because I was getting tired of fighting. I was always ready to fight until BlackFly quit though.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Peace Alliance

Nah, what i'm saying is that you didn't exactly know who you were fighting. Seeing as how you thought i was somehow at the head of things.

Gen. Volkov

Er, you sort of said that you were. I had long ago figured out that Snare and perhaps Bob was/were the one/ones running the show for BlackFly and U. It doesn't really matter though, you see, because whoever was running things over there, I was gonna keep fighting until you guys quit. It didn't really require me to know exactly who was running the show, if I did indeed have it wrong, all I had to do was run my own show and make sure Woof countered whatever you guys tried to do, in addition to doing what we wanted to do.