Order of the Arrow

Started by Deathclaw, January 20, 2003, 05:44:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shytalon

Three in ten minutes? Yikes... That could get... old...

~Shy, Myuh!
"Like a song,
Out of tune and out of time,
All I needed was a rhyme for you.
C'est la vie."
~C'est la vie, Emerson, Lake, and Palmer

~Assisstant to RFF, Rubinsky's Renegades (#15)

windhound

"Three in ten minutes? Yikes... That could get... old..."
what is that refering t...  never mind, I probubly just missed somthing...

As to Deathclaw's threatening...  heh...  he threatend war on atleast one clan that I know of...  if there is enough reason to threaten war, why threaten?  If there is not enough reason to threaten war, then still dont threaten...  Creates many less complications... tis my view anyways...
and, also, Tarsonis also said somthing of you saying that I would do somthing, and, as usual, I was clueless...  
*sighs*  
This would be a good time to say again that this is redwall: WARLORDS, and warlords can be a sneaky, backstabbing, threatening, lying, bragging croud...  I'm not saying that Deathclaw has everyone of or none of thoes qualities, tis not for me to say, I really donno, and until I am sure, I shall not say...
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Deathclaw

Kilk, why forge those messages? You know I never sent them.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Kilkenne

Forgery, never. You are an idiot, and even making that claim is utterly pointless, I haven't the time to forge something like that, and even if I didn, they'd be better written than that...In fact, I wish to end this, and have an admin look in my mailbox and verify that these messages exist! That would be a fun time, because that way, everyone will know beyond a doubt that you are a git.

~Kilkenne of Kilk's Marauders

(I'm real close to picking you apart...cool it with the accusations)

Germania

Looks like deathclaws at it again  :rolleyes:  

Retto

Aha...yeah, verifying...

the first one...definately in his inbox from deathclaw.

Yep, and the second one is there...(there are quite a few messages here, Kilk...And the third one, and, yep, they're all there. yippie. no forgeries here.
The 'ittle otter,
Retto

Kilkenne

Thanks for that Retto!

Retto of Revolution of Valiant Light - Standing for what's right and good!

hehe...

Aden

Patience, friend Kilk. You don't want to pull an America on little Iraqi Deathclaw here  :)  
Woodren Swiftsword, former leader of the Mossflower Liberation Army
May 20, 1999 - May 20, 2001

RedCon

Mtsenskovite

Uh...interesting choice of metaphor there, Aden...
--Mitya Shostak
Mtsenskovite Army, #227

Look. My signature is attempting to be original!

Bloodrath

So what I get from all this Deathclaw is a liar. Simply put.

Kilkenne

*Laughs hysterically* Deathclaw is Saddam to this game...ahahahahaha!

Vengerak

Deathclaw's not only decietful (& he isn't even very good at it.), but craven & cowardly. A regular stool pigeon as regarded the EO. Also, he lies to my face & Orcrist's, & point blank called Shael a liar after she told me he was trying to find powerful people in my clan to suck up to in an effort to take me down, forwarding me a message he sent her.

However, Retto, I don't think you should have used Admin powers to confrim that he is a filthy little cheat. Lying, deciet & diplomacy are a part of the game, & shouldn't be interfered with. Its the politics of Warlords.

General Austin

I like it. Wanted to know for sure. But hey, It wouldn't matter anyways. ;)  *doesn't even know what he's talking about yet*
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Retto

Raine, while I realize that you don't like much Admin involvement in stuff (and while we generally stay away), it was specifically requested, and otherwise, it would be Deathclaw's word against Aus'. For resolving simple (and pretty harmless) arguments such as that, I think it's fine.
The 'ittle otter,
Retto

The Beatles

Heh, that little git is till in the top 20? I knocked him down 10 ranks once, and the whole EVTF fell on me. Hehe.