Intro or Extro?

Started by windhound, April 04, 2004, 11:06:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

windhound

In Real Life,

Quoteintrovert

adj : characterized by introversion [syn: introverted, introvertive] n : a person who tends to shrink from social contacts and to become preoccupied with their own thoughts [ant: extrovert] v 1: fold inwards, of certain animals' organs [syn: invaginate] 2: turn inside; "He introverted his feelings"

Quoteextrovert

adj : characterized by extroversion [syn: extravert, extroverted, extraverted, extrovertive, extravertive] n : a person concerned more with practical realities than with inner thoughts and feelings [syn: extravert] [ant: introvert]

More or less, how do you feel about others?  
Extroverts like big groups and lotsa talkin,
Intoverts like very small groups (or no groups) and little talkin..  

Atleast, methinks thats right..
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Wolf Snare

I guess I'm an extrovert, I always need to know whats going on. I love people! :P

Sometimes its better to be away from people though... I need to have my space from time to time..
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Holby

Big people! Scare! Hide!

Little people! Fun, talkedy talk on and on.
I will not deleted this

Ashyra Nightwing

It's not that I don't like people, people don't like me...

Juby (Tercios)

I'm both ways, I am very loud and vocal in groups, but I can be very reserved and to myself about my thoughts, most super extroverts would basically say whatever their thinking right?  and I definatly don't do that but I am very loud and crowdsy.
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Ruatine

Meh... I'm an introvert, but not too bad. I don't like crowds (I think that's cause I'm claustrophobic), but I like to hang out with my group of friends and do stupid, silly stuff. I like to be alone sometimes, but I also get lonely and want to talk to people too. I guess I'd say I'm somewhere in the middle-reserved but not shy.
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

KittyCatLover4ever

I am the same.  I act totally high around my little groups of friends, but besides them I am quite.  But if you ask my friends they'll say that I am lying about being quite...it's true though.  I know it's hard to believe if you know the real me but it is.

The Lady Shael

More of an introvert. I never liked being with the popular kids, I'm usually with my own little group of friends making fun of the popular kids. And a lot of people see me as very quiet, that I hardly talk, just do my work and stuff. Like if there's a mini-group project for the day, I'm usually the person who gets stuck doing most of the work.

I like talking to my friends, but there are just some times when I just don't want to talk, and I just want to be unnoticed, within my own thoughts.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

User Name

I'm perky, happy, obnoxious, loud, talkitive, and anything but reserved.  If something happens in my head, everyone around me probably knows.

In other words, extrovert.

Allison, you're not quiet.  My parents have already banned you from sitting anywhere other than the back seats of our van because of your loud voice...

...Speaking of which, we haven't gone on one of our St. Louis trips in a while.  Heheh.  Never again.  *Shudders at the thought*

Aqualis

Quote from: KittyCatLover4everI am the same.  I act totally high around my little groups of friends, but besides them I am quite.  But if you ask my friends they'll say that I am lying about being quite...it's true though.  I know it's hard to believe if you know the real me but it is.
Ditto

I'm a six.

[EDIT: Post 427. *toasts 67 'Vette*]
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Ruatine

Quote...Speaking of which, we haven't gone on one of our St. Louis trips in a while.

St. Louis! W00t! *coughs* Right now I'm living in Florissant, a suburb of St. Louis, going to college.

Anyone who's not a close friend of mine thinks I'm a quiet, nice, sweet, innocent girl. However, my good friends know the truth. I'm quite rebellious, am not afraid to stand up for myself and my friends when someone is bothering/annoying myself or them. Contrary to popular belief, I do not follow all the rules, and I'm not naive. Hmph. That's the woes of being reserved. I don't let a lot of people see inside me, and a lot of times I put up a front as a self-preservation (not that I consider that a good thing, it's just my first reaction).
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

IFman

I'm an introvert in real life
am I the only one :unsure:  
I'm so tired of being lost in a world,
Where no one can find me.
I want to break free of the cage,
That has been enclosing me for too long.
I know that I am alone and no one will save me,
So I am to escape for myself.
I wander down a path,
That will go on for eternity.
I shall never reach the end,
I am trapped no matter where I go.
Though I finally manage to reach the end,
I must fight the monster inside of me to pass.
It is filled with so much anger, hate, and despair,
The only antidote is love, courage, and hope.
The three things I do not have,
And never will.
It is there that I give up,
I have nothing left but myself.
So I lay down forever,
Never going to get up again...as I fade away from all existence.

Wildwood

QuoteSt. Louis! W00t! *coughs* Right now I'm living in Florissant, a suburb of St. Louis, going to college.

I live in St. Louis and I go to WMS, a Middle School.  St. Louis is the best place in the world to live.  

I am an eight on the poll chart thing
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

Lord Nightstripe

I voted 7, but I probably should have said 8 or 9. I am usually an extrovert, but sometimes I prefer solitude.  
Lord Nightstripe
Brockhall Founder and Leader
Starter and Part-Author of the longest RPG in TSOR existence, Lord Strongpaw the Rock
3 Kills, Alcky the Alcaline, Yellow Eyes, Someone on the Rampage
Administrator at one site. Moderator at four sites.

"The summers die, one by one. How soon they fly, on and on."   -Jean Valjean in Les Miserable

user posted imageuser posted image