cars

Started by windhound, May 11, 2004, 04:36:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

windhound

I find that a person's car, future car, or dream car show a bit about them..
for instance, if I see a Lexus going down the road I usually think "person who needs to find a better place to spend their cash"  same for Ferraris and other exotics..  I just dont like Lexus though..  personal preference..  I think most of them are quite ugly..  and unfortunatly they clog the road where I live..  bleah..
on the otherhand, some might think my 1990 caddie is ugly, while I rather likes it..  'specially it's power..  hehe..

so what are yall's current cars, what you think you'll get, and/or what you wish you could get?
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Aqualis

Okay, so I don't have a car yet. Still, I'm pretty sure I know what I'm talking about.

My dream car is a '69 Camaro that does the quarter mile in 10 seconds. The car I'm planning on getting when I have a license is an '86 Jeep CJ7. Dark red.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Trogdor 22

I'd want to get a mini-van, something that's safe, but still cool I guess.
Hooray for Santa!
user posted image

Peace Alliance

Yeah 'cause mine-vans are SO cool!

:P

I'll either drive my dads Durango (its a BEAST) or my mothers Town and country van (best van out there... but its stull just a stupid van).

When i get older, i plan on buying a new car every 4 years and selling the old one, that way i can have a new car all the time, and in the end it'll be little more then waiting 10 years and buying a new car.

My dream car is one of the new Mitsubisi Lancers. I know it broke down in the ralley, but its still one of the sweatest looking ralleys out there, and i'd tune it up for the road. When i get one of those, i'm never sellin it.

Trogdor 22

Only the hip, happenin' folk ride mini vans!
Hooray for Santa!
user posted image

Badrang the Tyrant

Well, I /had/ a '65 Mustang.  But it had almost no floorboards, and my dad was going to help me rebuild it, but he had a boom in buisness and couldn't help me, so it had to be sold.. ::cries::

My dream car would be a 1967 Shelby GT 500 Mustang...Muchly like Elanor on "Gone in 60 Seconds" *dreams*

Juby (Tercios)

:P Luxury Cars are Counter Revolutionary.  Public transportation is the future.  :P  
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Almkman

I'm going to get a '95 Civic but I want a Viper or a '65 Cobra.
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

wolf bite

*Looks out at his silver V8 4W drive Jeep Grand Cherokee LTD with all the goodies like leather heated seats, 10 CD player, sun roof, etc*

Versatile, tough, go anywhere, but with class.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Garagas Ledavas

My future car will be whatever I can afford with the money I have saved up by then from paychecks. :P  
Reg- Garagas Ledavas #248

Turbo-Garagas Ledavas II #139

Former Reg. Accounts-

Garagas Ledavas #152 - 10

Darth Bane #47 - Emperor

Former Turbo Accounts-

Garagas Ledavas #168 - 10

Garagas Ledavas #9 - 2

Garagas Ledavas #7 - Emperor

user posted image

Ruatine

Well, right now I have a totaled 1998 green Chevy Cavalier. My dream car that I'll never have 'cause I'll never be a millionaire is a silver Aston Martin V12 Vanquish. *sighs with bliss* Such a beautiful car... gorgeous... fine... *sighs*
My dream car that I'll have once I'm financially settled is an orange Jeep Wrangler. *nods* Nice car. If ever I need a family car I think I'll go for a Honda Odyssey.  
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Peace Alliance

Quote from: wolf bite*Looks out at his silver V8 4W drive Jeep Grand Cherokee LTD with all the goodies like leather heated seats, 10 CD player, sun roof, etc*

Wolf Bite
Bethca my Durango could whoop you.

would you be the ype to road race? I'm not saying i'm recless.... well.... ya i'm reckless. But i'm a good driver, so i have the ability to drive really fast safely. Plus how its soooooooooooo fun to go really fast. SOOOOOO FUN

windhound

QUOTE (Peace)
Bethca my Durango could whoop you.[/quote]
Betcha my caddie could whoop your Durango =P
that is, if she was running..
*looks longingly at caddie*
We havnt had time to run her to the shop, so there she sits..  gathering pollen and seeds..  
*glances at current transportation: van*
*wishes it's radio would work again and stop flashing its lights at me*
*wishes it's engine was just a tad stronger and didnt suck soo much gas*
*wishes it didnt have so many blind spots..  a small truck fits nicely into one of them, meaning that it's right next to me but I cant see it..*

if wishies were fishies..  I'd be happy  :lol:
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

wolf bite

Quote from: Peace Alliance
Quote from: wolf bite*Looks out at his silver V8 4W drive Jeep Grand Cherokee LTD with all the goodies like leather heated seats, 10 CD player, sun roof, etc*

Wolf Bite
Bethca my Durango could whoop you.

would you be the ype to road race? I'm not saying i'm recless.... well.... ya i'm reckless. But i'm a good driver, so i have the ability to drive really fast safely. Plus how its soooooooooooo fun to go really fast. SOOOOOO FUN
Not only do I not think yours could go faster or climb better, but also I know I would win. I put a few ? er ?. extras in it. I flip some James Bond-esh switches on the dash and I lights up like a police car with hidden strobe light all around. Lots of fun. No tickets.

Hehe,

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Myrhakel

Gibbs Aquada

Hehe. My dream car.  :D
The man
Of virtuous soul commands not, nor obeys:
Power, like a desolating pestilence,
Pollutes whate'er it touches, and obedience,
Bane of all genius, virtue, freedom, truth,