Started by windhound, May 29, 2004, 09:09:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

windhound

I made my account first on Turbo, then my brother made his account on turbo
I made my account on Reg, then my brother made his account on reg and it gave this error:

A Fatal Error Has Occured
MySQL Query Error (1064) You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'cbad">Sat, 29 May 2004 19:03:41 -0700:

yet, it allowed him to sign into his account, so it seems everything works..
*shrugs*
just a bit odd, doesnt seem to do harm though, as it seems to have sucessfully created the account...
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

calria

Probably something due to the coding changes Retto did today?

Wildwood

The exact same thing happened to me in Turbo, I signed up right after the reset and got 4th, but when I tried to log in it said no user name found.  So now I have to settle for 5th, FIFTH!  *Cries.*
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

sh0e

mysql_query("UPDATE $playerdb SET ismulti=1,disabled=3,disabledbecause=\"
".date("r").": You were automatically set as a multi.
\" WHERE email='$signup_email' AND disabled!=2;");
quotations.. he is no longer directly calling the db but using a proxy function apparently called dbquery
thus the quotes unescape themselves

mysql_query("UPDATE $playerdb SET ismulti=1,disabled=3,disabledbecause=\\"
".date("r").": You were automatically set as a multi.
\\" WHERE email='$signup_email' AND disabled!=2;");
is the solution.. same problem with the attack bug and probably many other bugs

Retto

oh. hah. that's not it - I don't think I have a disabledbecause column anymore.
The 'ittle otter,
Retto

sh0e

huh? then wheres the cbad coming from?