Started by windhound, June 23, 2004, 09:39:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

windhound

~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~

*nods*
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Ruatine

Being windy's right-hand man was like being gently flogged to death with scented bootlaces.

*improvises*
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Nohcnonk

That would hurt.

windhound

O.o
flogged to death by scented shoelaces?

dang..  XD  bit harsh
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Ruatine

Did you just change your avatar, windy? I like it a lot.
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

windhound

O.o  
you're the 2nd to notice..  and usually people dont notice when I change my avis..   hehe..  
it's the Mozilla Firefox logo, I just cropped it..  too lazy/not enough time ta make my own version..  
tis very spiffy though..  
*noddeth*

ah, and Hobbes is awesome too..  hehe

Nohcnonk

Uh, I think lots of people have noticed it, Windy, and only two have commented about it so far. XD

Commuuuhhhhhh!

Sonoras

*watches MXC*

Ruatine

Quote from: windhoundO.o  
you're the 2nd to notice..  and usually people dont notice when I change my avis..   hehe..  
it's the Mozilla Firefox logo, I just cropped it..  too lazy/not enough time ta make my own version..  
tis very spiffy though..  
*noddeth*

ah, and Hobbes is awesome too..  hehe
^.^ Thanks!

Nohcnonk

Quote from: Sonoras*watches MXC*
XD