Validation Code vs. AOL

Started by windhound, July 03, 2004, 10:02:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

windhound

*kills AOL*
I think that it ate my validation codes for both Turbo and Commanders, I checked the spam folder where all spam is supposed to be sent, not there, rechecked main inbox, not there..  and I signed up for both accounts about 16 hours ago..  next time I'll use yahoo or somthin..  bleah.

yeah..  Hazard (#6) on turbo and Rush (#12) on commanders wish they had their validation codes..  

thankee
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

wolf bite

Vaguely remembers that AOL believes ROVL to be a Spam generating site because of the amount of people that have put fake AOL screen names to try to hide their multi accounts. Wonders if known players that have AOL can open a ROVL account for the reason to get validation codes. Or better would be to make a list of known non-multis and have instant validation for those AOL screen names.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Retto

Yes. Sorry. AOL seems to be bouncing back all of our e-mails, so if you have AOL, send me a message and tell me your e-mail.
The 'ittle otter,
Retto

VinnieOlle

its not just AOL it is also netscape i never get mine (well they are sorta connected)

windhound

not sorta connected..  directly connected..  Netscape, AOL, and AIM are all interrelated, you can use the same username and pass for netscape and AIM and (if you pay for the serice) AOL..  makes sence that an email blocked by AOL would be blocked with Netscape too..  
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Blood Wake

everyone is going to have to make hotmail/yahoo accounts
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Fat Country

or swirve. (swirve.com)
or  iprimus email addresses.
Who likes short shorts?
I like Short Shorts!

Redwall Warlords is so like mathematics, They both have "Rulers".
I Think im soo funny!!!!
But NOOOOOOOOOO
I just have to be the jerky one...

you know i'm the jerky one.

now you all know i'm the jerky newbish one, happy? im going red

No Consideration? Hmmpfff i just won't talk to you!! HAHAHAHA

Fine, I'm sorry, Let's Talk. What is your name?

Wow! That is a funky name, my partents would never name me that. I guess its not so bad.

FOOD TIME

Hahaha, made you sigh with relief, i'm still here so turn that smile upside down, because ur listening to me now!!

Well i guess i could be friends with you

Even thou you have that funny name

Bye Bye, and i hoped you enjoyed listening to me. Next Update...

TOMORROW