interest and storehouse problems..

Started by Wolf Snare, May 11, 2009, 06:12:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolf Snare

at the interest compounding today we did not get the right amount of rats. Also, I just lost atleast 200m rats by storing them in the storehouse. They were not accounted for at all.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Briar

see above post...
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Briar

We're seeing another problem inside of Guy's storehouse. We save our daily storeroom stats, and we took tally when something weird came up. Yesterday's Stoats and Skiffs count times 1.05 (for interest) minus current levels came out to be 70,300,000 Stoats and 4,000,000 Skiffs. We ought to have produced many more than that (about 2-2.5x that) yet our storehouse came back with those exact numbers. We're missing many troops.

In addition, it's VERY odd that we'd be producing such an even number. I wouldn't doubt the numbers a quarter as much had we produced 70,314,899 or something stoats and similar to skiffs, but the six 0's in each says this isn't a random occurrence.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Shadow

My clan stopped getting interest in our storehouse about 4 days ago. Maybe before that, but I am only sure of the 4 days. As a result, we are missing a -very- substantial amount of net.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Briar

Shael wrote on another board that Everyone isn't getting interest.  No one has received any since the 16th or 17th I believe.

Quote from: The Lady Shael on May 17, 2009, 09:27:10 PM
Shael's a little busy in real life right now, just give her a little bit. I'm tempted to just add interest a couple times and then distribute, don't wanna deal with this storehouse going out of control anymore.

Shadow

My mistake. No worries, as long as we get a day or two notice before it gets distributed.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..