Banking bug

Started by Alazar is Back, April 23, 2008, 02:17:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alazar is Back

Im pretty sure this is a bug....i put like 8bil in the bank and when i sent some troops off on reg it reduced it to 4bil.....is this a bug, because i dont ever remember it happening before?
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Shadow

if you use turns, any excess cash over your bank limit disappears. This is intentional, to stop bank stuffing.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Yellow Eyes

It just sucks that if you get attacked and loose net...you loose whats in the bank too, and that is out of your control.

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Shadow on April 23, 2008, 02:51:29 PM
if you use turns, any excess cash over your bank limit disappears. This is intentional, to stop bank stuffing.

Ok, thanks. That sucks though :(

Shadow

just take out the excess before you use turns and the problem goes away
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

The Lady Shael

You can save the money if you take it out before you take a turn. =p That might only work after you've been attacked.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Peace Alliance

If you get a chance, shael, you should program it so that excess money gets sent to the players coffers, instead of sent out of existence.

The Lady Shael

~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Peace Alliance on May 02, 2008, 05:23:31 PM
If you get a chance, shael, you should program it so that excess money gets sent to the players coffers, instead of sent out of existence.

Or just automatically take it out of the bank :P