Bug???

Started by Alazar is Back, May 24, 2008, 12:51:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alazar is Back

Ok this was really weird. I was running on reg and i had about 100k land with a 120 ratio and i could only make like 200mil food when i looted like 20 times after i attacked a bit more and my ratio dropped below 100 i started to make 1.3bil food every 25 feasts. Is this a bug?
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

taekwondokid42

I'm not sure that your perception of events is entirely accurate. It could be, but I think that you just missed something.

The Lady Shael

Weird stuff like that is also happening to Snare and Oblit, I haven't quite pieced together what's happening or how this could have happened.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Firetooth

The bugs are targetting one group of allies at a time lol (joke)
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

taekwondokid42

could it have anything to do with health?

I'm almost positive that your health directly effects how much food/cash you get. Lets say you started at 20% health. Could there be an error in the code that gives 1/5th of the food for all 25 feasts, instead of giving you 2% more food each time ???

The Lady Shael

That's not possible. There's no way I wouldn't have noticed something like that before, or accidentally typed in those numbers.

Also, health is only factored in for Take City.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Shadow

health is factored in for all production missions
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Alazar is Back

I missed nothing and i had full health....It didnt effect me as soon as i went below 100 ratio though, and i think it just did the same thing to me on turbo although i really wasnt paying much attention... :D
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

taekwondokid42

If that is the case, perhaps that there is some screwed up variable counter, and once the ratio gets over 100, it drops from like 99 to 1.19 (for a 119 ratio). ???