Is is ok to be allies on one game and

Started by Peace Alliance, June 02, 2003, 07:42:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

I'm just asking because i had an ally on regular, and when i attacked him on TSR he freaked out and canceled all alliances. I have him fail warning any everything. Do you guys think its fair?

The Mercenary

Peace thank you for that lie. First of all you informed me your plan was, "to kill every single person on TSR not in my clan." I am not one to ruin a game like that, so I politely declined.

You then threatened to kill me and that the Blades had to go. I informed you they were my clan and I would protect them. Then I informed you any and all alliances we had on other servers would be terminated if you attacked.

Then while we were discussing other servers online, you were at the same time hitting me multiple times, and destroying my clan.

So now I, like my word, terminate my alliances with you and become one of the Blades.

Peace Alliance

*Smiles and shakes head* I didn't want to make this into an arguement, it was a simple question and it was supposed to be uncercumstantial (sp?).

BUT, since you want to bring it up I'll go along with it. My plan was to kill everyone on TSR who is not in my clan. You decided not to join my clan (and stop pretending thats because you were trying to be a hero, it was because you wanted to kill people in my clan) so i gave you fair warning and then when you finally declined I carryed out my plan for total domination. You may have told me you would leave our alliances, but i then tryed to explain to you that each game is seperate and since its only a game you should not take it to hardly. Well, when I finally did attack you, you totally freaked out on me and started swearing at me and stuff so i just decided not to talk because we would just end up arguing... But I dont want to argue, so please dont ruin my topisc, it was a valid question.

Now everybody please ignor that arguement and start thinkin about my question please. :)