Wolf brings out his other side

Started by VinnieOlle, June 28, 2004, 11:08:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VinnieOlle

Wolf I am surprised at how you acted at 2 attacks.  I am really mad that i wasted a month trying to get in the top ten. Your the reason you made it a waste. I attacked you like the two others because i didnt want to upset anyone to much so i attacked everyone a little instead of many attacks on one person. With allies there wasnt many other people i could attack. Sorry that you were one of the only people i could attack.
Sorry if i offended you with the two attacks.
Sorry I played the game using the Warlords hut
Sorry I even started playing warlords so i guess i will stop playing now

wolf bite

Yes Vinnie, attacking is part of the game. I get attacked all the time.

But Sack is usually only used when people are ether at war or really hurting for food. Also over attacking is a bad thing.  People tend to only go after fair land attacks on me because I care what is right more then winning any game.  I have chased people for weeks for making sack attacks on me or over attacking.

But when you have Wolf Bite working for you, selling his troops and sending you all the money, looting for more money so that he can send you, basically setting you up to win the game, it is not wise to think of him as fair game for attacking, especially with sack. I would have thought a thank you card would have been more in line.  Yes, I know it was a contest and I would have sent to anyone that won, but the prize was only 100 billion and I had decided to go way over that to try to get you the emperorship.  

It does not matter if you only attacked once or 40 times, it was attacking someone that was helping you, and with sack after a failed leader attack.  So yes I took away 80% of your net worth, in doing it cost me a lot of funds.  But for the right reasons, anything is worth it.

And I am not showing ?my other side.? I did not gain my reputation as emperor and slayer of emperors by sitting on my hands. I fight for what I see as right, always have, always will.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

VinnieOlle

Why did I ever have to win that contest anyway that caused all this
next time warn the winner your gonna kill them if they touch you

Nohcnonk

Yes, sacking is bad.

Lesson: Don't sack people unless you are at war with them, or you they sacked you in the first place.

QuoteAnd I am not showing ?my other side.? I did not gain my reputation as emperor and slayer of emperors by sitting on my hands. I fight for what I see as right, always have, always will.

Seems somewhat related to someone saying that I lied.  I agree with you completely on that statement, Wolf.  The only thing you might have done wrong was jump a little hastily to punishing Vinnie, and not give him a chance to redeem himself.  As he didn't do any real damage to you anwyay.

windhound

no real damage, but the intent was the same..  Wolf has kept relatively low land this round, and Vinnie could have easily found another landsource..

"dont bit the hand that feeds you"

that about says it all..
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Badrang the Tyrant

Usually, Wolf doesn't care if you attack for land, but if you sack he'll bite your head off (Nohc is the same I seem to remember).  So just try not to sack him very often ;) .