At the headquarters...

Started by The Lady Shael, June 23, 2008, 07:04:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

The day had been somewhat busy, and the RWL administrators had been running around the headquarters all day, tending to the needs of warlords who needed help.

A rat messenger came into the hall. He looked dependable, a no-nonsense vermin. He asked a passing warlord where he could find one of the leaders of the headquarters.

As if on cue, Wolf Bite looked around the doorway. "I'm here, what message do you bring?"

The rat held no scroll, and spoke from memory. "An Emperor requests a gathering, here at your headquarters, to talk about urgent matters."

Wolf raised an eyebrow. "Urgent, you say. I'm afraid we're quite tied up here for the next several days. But I'm sure we can schedule him sometime on the 28th."

The rat nodded approvingly. "The 28th is fine." And he turned to leave.

Wolf stopped him. "Hang on, messenger. Who was it that requested this meeting?"

"The Emperor Ublaz Madeyes of Sampetra."

~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Shadow

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I've been looking forward to this theme for ages and i'm not going to be here for the first week... :(
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Saladin

Starfish love you

The Lady Shael

This round is going to be really awesome.

I'm writing a (lengthy) continuation to the story above, which will be posted Saturday afternoon, hours before the reset. Information about the round gameplay and features will be posted at the same time so you guys know what to look forward to before signing up.

This is going to be 10 times more interesting and action-packed than the Mossflower round. =) I don't think I'm going to play though, cause there hasn't been enough time to fully test it so I'll be fixing bugs and stuff.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

Sharptooh

Not playing next round  :( but you were so good

The Lady Shael

Ehhh...I dunno. It was pretty easy at first, but this last week things have been getting a little more violent. I think I still prefer watching to playing. I'm staying out next round for storyline reasons too, because I think I'm going to continue the story through the whole round, so whatever you guys do will affect the story.

Ashyra Nightwing

Aww, can we postpone this until the next month? I want to play...  :P